•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i only logged in to say one thing.

Wheres the penis :(

I usually find mine if I look in my underpants

the fact that there are times you don't find it in that spot worries me greatly.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i only logged in to say one thing.

Wheres the penis :(

Look a little closer... diego's packing!

Screenshot_2015-10-24-20-50-09_zpsihghxpbu.png

It explains Grant's face in the second picture...

That's cheating it's not in one of the badges :(

I would love to stay home from work and watch this one but sadly it is on just after lunch here and my work is crazy busy right now.

Safe travels to the fans who are travelling for the game I hope the mighty boro show up and make us all proud!

It should be a good match, I half expect LVG to treat us with contempt and play a much weaker team given the game comes so quickly after their weekend game. I hope he does and we stuff them, in the illustirous words of Kevin Keegan "I'll tell you honestly, I will love it if we beat them!"

I think if the team are fired up and willing to go for it we can get a 1-2 victory over them.

Come on boro!!!!

P.s. I do get the logic of not wanting the team to over excert themselves so they aren't injured / shattered for the next league game. But as a fan I want to see my team giving 110% every game and I agree with Jen and Rich that winning this one will give our season the blast off effect!

Don't see why people don't want us to win/ have a go at winning this game. We've given big teams a run for their money (last year) and any revenue will benefit us. Win this and we are in the last 8...

Also, is it on Sky Sports? If not does anyone know if streams are available?

How long is Forshaw meant to be out for? If he is fit for Saturday it would suit everyone if one of our CMs got a booking against United. We need to make sure Clayton and Leadbitter dont get banned for the same game. I will be happy if we manage our bookings, come away with no injuries and dont get walloped. Wonder if he will find space for Stephens and who will play in goal

For those driving down where are you planning on parking? Never been to OT before...

Strutter, a chap I know who's a Man U ST holder said that the best place to park without risking a ticket is a street called 'Pomona Strand'. Parking is 6 quid but supposedly it's very easy to get in and out.  :)

Don't try parking on some random street as with both Manchester teams playing at home that night it'll be easy money for the council. I learnt this lesson last season against City!

Also, is it on Sky Sports? If not does anyone know if streams are available?

No it isn't, and yes, I think there will be!

Just to follow up on this, a foreign channel is saying they're showing it on Twitter, so a link will be available somewhere.