• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a night , deserved it and some awesome performances all over the pitch. You have to say that Ayala was the stand out but every player deserves huge praise , every one of them superb

A very proud smoggy tonight! (wipes tear from eye)

What a night , deserved it and some awesome performances all over the pitch. You have to say that Ayala was the stand out but every player deserves huge praise , every one of them superb

A very proud smoggy tonight! (wipes tear from eye)

I would suggest he's just moved into eight figures now that's how good he was tonight.

Absolutely amazing effort from the players and fans..

I can not believe the emotions I went through during that game... The effort and commitment from the players.. Passion of our fans.. At full time watching the scenes on SSN gave me a huge grin and I said get the *** in their.

Everyone knows my opinion on the cup games whilst we are trying to get promoted...... BUT night like this make me think, What the *** am I going on about.

I'm very proud of the team & our fans.

UTB.

Absolutely amazing effort from the players and fans..

I can not believe the emotions I went through during that game... The effort and commitment from the players.. Passion of our fans.. At full time watching the scenes on SSN gave me a huge grin and I said get the *** in their.

Everyone knows my opinion on the cup games whilst we are trying to get promoted...... BUT night like this make me think, What the *** am I going on about.

I'm very proud of the team & our fans.

UTB.

we've been saying that all along tbf :P

Ahh. That was incredible! Not going to be able to sleep for a while now

I'll do one of my nice long posts in a bit and that'll see you right.

Not been on for while, but hey, fantastic performance, Ayala and Gibson are a potent partnership at the core of our defence. Friend, Kalas and Leadbitter resolute. Stevens and Downing outstanding. The gulf in technical ability, ball control and physical presence between the indomitable Nugent and ineffective Kike is immense. Sorry if I'm wrong. All these opinions are derived from a streamed broadcast of the game. No doubt you where all at the game, so are better informed???

Not been on for while, but hey, fantastic performance, Ayala and Gibson are a potent partnership at the core of our defence. Friend, Kalas  and Leadbitter resolute. Stevens and Downing outstanding. The gulf in technical ability, ball control  and physical presence between the indomitable Nugent and ineffective Kike is immense. Sorry if I'm wrong. All these opinions are derived from a streamed broadcast of the game. No doubt you where all at the game, so are better informed???

I watched a stream too and I thought Kike played great...