oneBoro Forum

Boro v Rotherham United 1-0

After a drab second half me and James found ourselves yawning in the stands.. first half we played ok but we won that's the main factor we will definitely need to improve against hull I am sure we will thought Clayton yet again best player on the pitch some guy on the radio said nsue was unreal I thought he was quite poor ... So hull next I honestly think we can win this game

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the highlights.. It could of easily been a bigger win.. De Pena unlucky with his header off the bar & Fabbrini missed a sitter.

Oh Fanando what we're you doing, Very luck to get away with that. Their player took an age to get his shot off.

Just watched the highlights.. It could of easily been a bigger win.. De Pena unlucky with his header off the bar & Fabbrini missed a sitter.

Oh Fanando what we're you doing, Very luck to get away with that. Their player took an age to get his shot off.

Wasn't it friend?

Wasn't it friend?

No mate.

Would winning two nil last night have made any difference to the table? I'll be happy if we win 1-0 every week and get promoted.

Exactly my thoughts.

It might make a difference to the table come of the end of the season.  I'd be happy if we win 1-0 every week as well but I suspect the point being made was that playing at that level won't see you winning 1-0 every week?  The counter to that of course is that you won't play like that every week. However we do have a tendency to play a lot like that more often than I think most of us, probably including you two, would like to see.

I'm not sure that what I've said is 'tearing DS a new one', I haven't even called him negative, I just think people are nitpicking at very small issues and finding things to complain and criticise about.

Chill , it was a turn of phrase not a crticism , if it came across that way apologies but it was meant in jest