• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Good team but the fact that Zuculini has had game time straight away and is starting again today (and Stephens vs Man Utd) suggests to me AK really isn't a fan of Forshaw.

Good team but the fact that Zuculini has had game time straight away and is starting again today (and Stephens vs Man Utd) suggests to me AK really isn't a fan of Forshaw.

Is Forshaw not injured?

Well I'm sure there was a palpable sense of relief by that important update earlier about KM's breakfast. Nugent playing is good as well.

Slightly surprising team news, can't say it's the team I would have picked but we shall see how it pans out. Hopefully we can get off to a strong start like Norwich away last season but without the injuries that followed.

Is Forshaw not injured?

He is, but AK has never broken up the Clayton/Leadbitter duo to accomodate him, Zuculni has broke them up already and he's only been here 2 weeks.

Is Forshaw not injured?

He was injured not sure if he still is? But even when he was fit he wasn't given the opportunity in the league whereas Zuculini is even though both Clayton and Leadbitter are fit

Is Forshaw not injured?

He was injured not sure if he still is? But even when he was fit he wasn't given the opportunity in the league whereas Zuculini is even though both Clayton and Leadbitter are fit

Yeah true. I liked the look of Zuculini when he played against Charlton to be fair!