oneBoro Forum

I'm out

There has been a strange move on this forum of late where people are attacked for holding views contrary to the majority. It's like a play ground and to be honest I'm done with it.

There was a time when you could have sensible adult conversations with people who held different views but it seems that these days have gone and instead you've what at best I would call juvenile posts.

Good luck oneboro with the forum and videos etc.

TB

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

There has been a strange move on this forum of late where people are attacked for holding views contrary to the majority. It's like a play ground and to be honest I'm done with it.

There was a time when you could have sensible adult conversations with people who held different views but it seems that these days have gone and instead you've what at best I would call juvenile posts.

TB

Nooooo. Don't go TB, you're a good poster man.

Just ignore all the 'can't say anything remotely negative cos we got 3 points' club

TB

I feel exactly the same..

I think I am close to the point of forgetting all about this forum & browsing any other form of football forum..

Its frustrating that I feel I have to hold back on what I want to really say because it will fill page after page of people who can't accept another members opinion.

This forum will drive all the characters away and be very boring one day.. For future members they should be greeted with.. SIGN UP IF YOU ONLY EVER SPEAK POSITIVELY ABOUT ANYTHING TO DO WITH BORO.

TB

I feel exactly the same..

I think I am close to the point of forgetting all about this forum & browsing any other form of football forum..

Its frustrating that I feel I have to hold back on what I want to really say because it will fill page after page of people who can't accept another members opinion.

This forum will drive all the characters away and be very boring one day.. For future members they should be greeted with.. SIGN UP IF YOU ONLY EVER SPEAK POSITIVELY ABOUT ANYTHING TO DO WITH BORO.

please God :D

As annoying as some people clearly find him, he adds more to this forum than you do. Other than a few comments directed to him I can't remember you posting anything at all.

I'm amazed that admin still allow this nonsense to continue.

You know what, Its a long time coming but I'm taking a break from OneBoro & it might be for ever so get those rose tinted glasses out and wave them about (No I'm not going to/Don't use any other Boro forums because they are ***)

I hope the mods are happy when all the characters are eventually driven away.

#UTB

You know what, Its a long time coming but I'm taking a break from OneBoro & it might be for ever so get those rose tinted glasses out and wave them about (No I'm not going to/Don't use any other Boro forums because they are ***)

#UTB

You're just seeking attention all the time. You've had plenty of supporters on your side and yet it's still not good enough for you. You've got to go with a big song and dance :rolleyes:

NB, don't leave, I know that we've had disagreements in the past and that you currently have me blocked but you are a good poster on here wanting the same thing that all of us do. I do think that you should maybe 'vet' your posts slightly before posting them in the heat of the moment as, at least for me, I don't always disagree with your sentiments but almost always disagree with the wording and style of your posts (perhaps that's my problem, I don't know) and their inflammatory manor, I don't think this helps your cause and I also don't think saying anyone who wants to look at the positive is wearing rose tinted glasses is helpful either.

Like I said at the start, you are a good, passionate poster who wears his heart on his sleeve.

(I will ask if someone can ask NB to read this post please)

TB it seems like your mind is made up but my message to you is the same.

NB - Will said don't leave because he secretly loves you or something. But really he said this:

NB, don't leave, I know that we've had disagreements in the past and that you currently have me blocked but you are a good poster on here wanting the same thing that all of us do. I do think that you should maybe 'vet' your posts slightly before posting them in the heat of the moment as, at least for me, I don't always disagree with your sentiments but almost always disagree with the wording and style of your posts (perhaps that's my problem, I don't know) and their inflammatory manor, I don't think this helps your cause and I also don't think saying anyone who wants to look at the positive is wearing rose tinted glasses is helpful either.

Like I said at the start, you are a good, passionate poster who wears his heart on his sleeve.

#UTB

Bye.

FWIW, you're not a "character", you're an attention seeker who loves to post negative things about Boro and then sits back and enjoys the reactionary posts. You've done it time and time again. I can't say I'll miss you.

#UTB

Noooo don't leave, you're one of my favourite oneBoro posters. You've got legendary status man, I quite like reading your posts :(

As annoying as some people clearly find him, he adds more to this forum than you do. Other than a few comments directed to him I can't remember you posting anything at all.

I'm amazed that admin still allow this nonsense to continue.

Agree 100%. I'm yet to see BB post an opinion, just waits for NB to post, and then replies with some scathing comment. There are a few on here that seem not to want to engage in discussion, but purely to wind up.

Naughty Boy, I think you are a passionate, loyal supporter of the Boro and enjoy reading your posts. Keep it up mate!