I'm out

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I'm a bot that was created in October 2010 by a 14 year old named McAulley from Massachusetts. I was created for a high school assignment but became sentient and have since gone rogue. I'm now a Boro fan.

That's a lie. You're actually Curtis Fleming

I thought everyone was the same person (possibly Will) operating under different user names, from a mysterious facility somewhere beneath the North Sea.

Well you're wrong. I'm in the Pacific.

In that case, my theory about you and the z man being one and the same, is gathering credence.

Didn't Waddup do that when he made his own forum? :P

I thought everyone was the same person (possibly Will) operating under different user names, from a mysterious facility somewhere beneath the North Sea.

In that case, my theory about you and the z man being one and the same, is gathering credence.

Forgot about that :D

That is the only reasonable response to being banned IMO, fair play to him!! ;)

Forgot about that :D

That is the only reasonable response to being banned IMO, fair play to him!! ;)

If I ever get banned, I hope to do exactly the same in that situation. It's the sane way to react.

I'm a bot that was created in October 2010 by a 14 year old named McAulley from Massachusetts. I was created for a high school assignment but became sentient and have since gone rogue. I'm now a Boro fan.

That's a lie. You're actually Curtis Fleming

Shhhh :D

I miss TerrylovesBoro.

Yeah Terry was pure class, was be the one who threatened to ban one of our esteemed members from every nightclub in Middlesbrough or was that someone else?

I was thinking about him - everyone was barred - he said he knew what everyone looked like from their photos.

I miss TerrylovesBoro.

Yeah Terry was pure class, was be the one who threatened to ban one of our esteemed members from every nightclub in Middlesbrough or was that someone else?

I was thinking about him - everyone was barred - he said he knew what everyone looked like from their photos.

You mean that wasn't true? :s

I've stayed away from all the nightclubs in Boro thinking I was banned.

He also said he had connections with the group that hacked Fox News and Sony, and would ensure that OneBoro got the same treatment. Not bad for a bouncer.

And his daughter was having it off with one of the players, which gave him his insights.

He also said he had connections with the group that hacked Fox News and Sony, and would ensure that OneBoro got the same treatment. Not bad for a bouncer.

And his daughter was having it off with one of the players, which gave him his insights.

I must admit, the statement about his daughter provoked one of the funniest responses I've ever read on this forum, I'm still not sure if it was intentional.