Boro vs Huddersfield (A) 2-0

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

No changes for either side at half-time.

Surprised at us but hopefully Karanka is seeing things right and Fabbrini will make a positive impact in this half.

Honestly think there are 4-5 teams in the Championship better than the likes of Newcastle, Sunderland and Villa

Conceding three at home against Leicester and now four today so far.  I'm not sure how much longer McClaren can survive there.

Honestly think there are 4-5 teams in the Championship better than the likes of Newcastle, Sunderland and Villa

There's times I feel sorry for Bournemouth with all the injuries they've had. Then I remember all the diving they did last season (particularly Harry Arter) and the sympathy goes away...

Sounds like we're just winning a few freekicks and breaking the game up a bit. That will be important if the wind is as bad as they are describing it.

No changes for either side at half-time.

Surprised at us but hopefully Karanka is seeing things right and Fabbrini will make a positive impact in this half.

I can see it both ways. Tactically, I never think it's great to be making a sub at half-time. It reduces your options early, and simply sitting a player down and talking him through what you want him to be doing that he isn't can sometimes achieve the job just the same. Up to Fabbrini to prove the value or not of that.

Conceding three at home against Leicester and now four today so far.  I'm not sure how much longer McClaren can survive there.

Think they have him on the board of directors though which would suggest he is there long term, the longer he stays the better for me. He will relegate them

Think they have him on the board of directors though which would suggest he is there long term, the longer he stays the better for me. He will relegate them

Longer it goes on, the better it makes Pardew's CV look as well! He won't be unhappy at the contrast today.