• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Be gutted if Bamford ends up at QPR. You just know he'll score the winner against us when we go to Loftus Road.

Ironic he has scored 2 against them in the under 21's .... I'd be very surprised/disappointed if he did go to them but it does look like he won't be coming into the Championship.

Be gutted if Bamford ends up at QPR. You just know he'll score the winner against us when we go to Loftus Road.

Negative thinking at its finest :D

26 years of being a Boro fan manifesting itself ;-)

Have just seen on Twitter were looking at Agbonlahor... What a load of rubbish both the rumour and the player... Not needed or anywhere near good enough IMO

Reckon he'd do alright in the Champ if he had the heart for it.

Think that's the major issue... His pace was what made him different... Got in the gym baulked and lost the workman side of his game!

Just been looking on Twitter and found this...

@Daniel_kidd7: @SkySports_Keith do you think we (Boro) will get either Rhodes or McCormack?

@SkySports_Keith: @Daniel_kidd7 yes

Obviously as you can tell it's a Boro fan asking a Sky Sports reporter however very interesting coming from Sky...

Before I weigh in on the transfer debate, I'll just say that during the transfer window (plus following a defeat) it's not a nice place.

We're all Boro fans and want the club to do well and naturally we put alot of emotion into this.

But for people to moan about people moaning just adds to it. It's boring to read. Who cares where the info comes from. It's a transfer thread for God sake.

I love this forum as much as the next person, but there are so many personalities on here it's unreal and makes it look bad. Which I know from using it for nearly 3 years, isn't the case.

Just please, won't someone please think of the children.

Have just seen on Twitter were looking at Agbonlahor... What a load of rubbish both the rumour and the player... Not needed or anywhere near good enough IMO

I thought Crystal Palace were after him. Can't see him being interested in less than Prem.

I thought Crystal Palace were after him. Can't see him being interested in less than Prem.

Palace can't pull the ball in the onion bag as it is now!! Probably just me but if you can't tell I don't rate the lad... That said he earns 50000 a week and I certainly don't... So perhaps il go back and sit in the corner and keep quiet

Before I weigh in on the transfer debate, I'll just say that during the transfer window (plus following a defeat) it's not a nice place.

We're all Boro fans and want the club to do well and naturally we put alot of emotion into this.

But for people to moan about people moaning just adds to it. It's boring to read. Who cares where the info comes from. It's a transfer thread for God sake.

I love this forum as much as the next person, but there are so many personalities on here it's unreal and makes it look bad. Which I know from using it for nearly 3 years, isn't the case.

Just please, won't someone please think of the children.

Well said.