oneBoro Forum

January 2016 Transfer Window

But *** me if we sign RM and MP rest of league will be ***ting bricks. You cannot fault the ambition being shown by the club right now. If we're looking at these calibre of players in championship just imagine what calibre our targets in the summer will be should we go up.

This is mint.

:) The thought if signing these two sounds too good to be true doesn't it?

If we do sign MP & RM it would take one of the biggest *** ups for us not to get promoted.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

But *** me if we sign RM and MP rest of league will be ***ting bricks. You cannot fault the ambition being shown by the club right now. If we're looking at these calibre of players in championship just imagine what calibre our targets in the summer will be should we go up.

This is mint.

Agreed makes you wonder who our targets would be in the Prem.... Exciting times

We haven't signed any of them yet, feet firmly on the ground until then from me!

This. We've been burned too many times by the hope of an exciting transfer window, wild rumours but ended up with Faris Haroun et al.

Ow I won't have anyone bad mouthing haroun. That goal he scored against Cardiff was lovely

Not to put a dampener on things but why on earth would QPR want Adam Reach?

Id snap their hands off if that's the case

Maybe because they see some talent in him as a young player with a future sell on fee?.

He is a good player, I think Reach get to much crap on here.  Karanka rated him too at one point. I think he should go back at playing wing back though. Think he would be great as an attacking wingback