oneBoro Forum

January 2016 Transfer Window

Ramirez could of been at Rockliffe for talks because an Italian press article has just said he is know meeting with Swansea. From what I gather, he wants to go back to bologna but they won't pay him enough. So he has held talks with us and is still considering but now he is off to hold talks with Swansea . If he wants use us for a big pay packet he can bugger off

http://m.tuttomercatoweb.com/europa/esclusiva-tmw-gaston-ramirez-incontro-con-lo-swansea-la-situazione-783257

Thats the last sort of person/player we need at the club.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Just taking a break from infant night feeding to find the Oneboro Detective Agency hard at work AND a slight arguement that could have escalated was amicably and maturely defused. Good nights work lads!

Ha join the club . I'll sleep in 5 years too.

damn.. waking up after 8 hours of sleep, and there is 13!!!! new pages to read.. I was 100 % sure we had a signing.. and now like 20 min later i feel a bit scruewd.

But you have to admit, you sort of enjoyed reading it all! :p

like the addict I am of this place, so ya.. =) Was hoping for some bigger news though.. :P

Btw, cant see any reasons why the Fulham team would stay at an hotell night before game, and even so with an I´ll McC that already clamies that he has played his last match for Fulham.

oh and btw, seems like he´s mrs got some drinking problems.. =)

Just read that Newcastle are linked to Philips if they fail to land Townsend. If that is the case then we can forget about Philips. Suppose that's the case when you target prem quality.

Just read that Newcastle are linked to Philips if they fail to land Townsend. If that is the case then we can forget about Philips. Suppose that's the case when you target prem quality.

Well thanks for coming in, on Christmas morning, and peeing on me kids!

But in all seriousness, gutted if he decides on them over us :(

Ramirez could of been at Rockliffe for talks because an Italian press article has just said he is know meeting with Swansea. From what I gather,  he wants to go back to bologna but they won't pay him enough. So he has held talks with us and is still considering but now he is off to hold talks with Swansea .  If he wants use us for a big pay packet he can bugger off

http://m.tuttomercatoweb.com/europa/esclusiva-tmw-gaston-ramirez-incontro-con-lo-swansea-la-situazione-783257

Thats the last sort of person/player we need at the club.

not sure what the problem is with a player talking to another club he has every right to do so and after southampton he probably wants to make sure he signs for a club were he fits and will play. i cant think of many players from world football who would say boro are the club for me and i don't need to talk to others i'm sure Juninho spoke to other clubs first

Phillips would need to decide which team is more likely to be in the premier league next season. Sadly for Newcastle, at this time that's us.

no it isn't we are far from guaranteed anything, not even close to 90 points are we?

They are in the prem have some very good players and wont go down. there is far worse teams in the division  than them. I wish they were rubbish like early season and did go down but it wont happen.

If Fulham are at home tomorrow and Ross McCormack is ill.... What's he doing in a hotel tonight?

How do you know he's in a hotel?

Do you want to get robbed? Because this is how robbed.

I would be going ballistic if I was was RM. There is likely to be thousands and thousands of pounds worth of gear and not to mention car keys in that gaff and she's advertising to the world that she's home alone and drunk. She's putting herself and the kids in danger. Why people need to post everything in their lives on social media baffles me.

If Fulham are at home tomorrow and Ross McCormack is ill.... What's he doing in a hotel tonight?

How do you know he's in a hotel?

Do you want to get robbed? Because this is how robbed.

I would be going ballistic if I was was RM. There is likely to be thousands and thousands of pounds worth of gear and not to mention car keys in that gaff and she's advertising to the world that she's home alone and drunk. She's putting herself and the kids in danger. Why people need to post everything in their lives on social media baffles me.

There is all that and the fact that he is subject to speculation and she is saying he isn't where he probably should be.

Phillips would need to decide which team is more likely to be in the premier league next season. Sadly for Newcastle, at this time that's us.

no it isn't we are far from guaranteed anything, not even close to 90 points are we?

They are in the prem have some very good players and wont go down. there is far worse teams in the division  than them. I wish they were rubbish like early season and did go down but it wont happen.

I didn't say it was guaranteed though, did I?

Newcastle sit in the relegation zone. By this logic alone every team above them only has to match their points tally.

In comparison, everyone from from Derby downwards have to overturn at LEAST (taking into consideration our game in hand) a 6pt gap and poorer goal difference.

By logic alone it is reasonable to suggest, we have more chance of being in the premier league next season.

Though again, it's not guaranteed. Personally if I was Phillips, I'd come to boro knowing this. Unless he feels he could potentially save them from relegation