• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick point on Fabbrini - my cousin went to the Disabled Supporters Club Awards last night, and Fabbrini was there.

Not saying that he isn't leaving, just that talk that he's already back at Watford is premature.

diggerlad, was it you that made up the Robbie Keane rumour last year? Can we put that one to bed?

Ha Ha No that one wasn't me but it made me chuckle, as well as David Villa...

Main rumour I started was that I knew boro had leeds home first game of last season before the fixture list had even come out....Again people believed this...how would I of known that information?

I also started a rumour about Adomah getting sold to forest

Other than that I have started any rumours

I admit to previously giving false information as I was sick to death of personnel squabbling of who was ITK, it doesn't effect me in the slightest if people don't believe the information that I receive but I can 100 per cent assure you that this information has come from a 1st team member and he has told myself and group of lads who I play football with (he occasionally plays) and is the nicest bloke you will ever meet!

If you guys don't believe me or PP then it honestly it doesn't make any difference to me but as a fan I thought you would all appreciate information coming your way.

And before anyone jumps on previous speculation I still stand by the Gary Hooper link (that is one that I didn't make up!).

Lets try and get these two deals over the line and push on for the promotion push... UTB!

I don't really understand your logic behind giving false info on purpose.

He explained it in his post quite clearly? He was sick of people squabbling about who was ITK or not last year and so decided to troll everyone with fake information.

I knew at the time, but didn't say anything as it was quite amusing seeing people take it as gospel.

"God this place is terrible now you know what I'm going to intentionally make it worse."

Great. Way to exacerbate the problem.

I admit to previously giving false information as I was sick to death of personnel squabbling of who was ITK, it doesn't effect me in the slightest if people don't believe the information that I receive but I can 100 per cent assure you that this information has come from a 1st team member and he has told myself and group of lads who I play football with (he occasionally plays) and is the nicest bloke you will ever meet!

If you guys don't believe me or PP then it honestly it doesn't make any difference to me but as a fan I thought you would all appreciate information coming your way.

And before anyone jumps on previous speculation I still stand by the Gary Hooper link (that is one that I didn't make up!).

Lets try and get these two deals over the line and push on for the promotion push... UTB!

He explained it in his post quite clearly? He was sick of people squabbling about who was ITK or not last year and so decided to troll everyone with fake information.

I knew at the time, but didn't say anything as it was quite amusing seeing people take it as gospel.

"God this place is terrible now you know what I'm going to intentionally make it worse."

Calm down, it was a bit of fun.

And he did prove a point, that anyone could claim to be ITK and have people believe it.

diggerlad, was it you that made up the Robbie Keane rumour last year? Can we put that one to bed?

Ha Ha No that one wasn't me but it made me chuckle, as well as David Villa...

Main rumour I started was that I knew boro had leeds home first game of last season before the fixture list had even come out....Again people believed this...how would I of known that information?

I also started a rumour about Adomah getting sold to forest

Other than that I have started any rumours

So Keane is still a goer? awesome.

years ago in the early days of the MFC rumours page, I posted a made up rumour that we were interested in signing a young Italian player by the name of Massimo Maccarone, a week later we signed him, it blew my mind at the time.

Calm down, it was a bit of fun.

And he did prove a point, that anyone could claim to be ITK and have people believe it.

And are you surprised?

Did it do any good?

I hope neither you nor he ever complains about this thread anymore.

This should stop before it gets daft

I agree. Don't want any more of this ITK bickering. Diggerlad has apologised for making stuff up in the past. It has obviously dented his credibility, so I guess we will have to see if any of his new info is correct. I hope it is, but I remain in doubt.

Discuss transfers please.

I agree. Don't want any more of this ITK bickering. Diggerlad has apologised for making stuff up in the past. It has obviously dented his credibility, so I guess we will have to see if any of his new info is correct. I hope it is, but I remain in doubt.

His latest info matches up with PP, so if you believe him then it's all good.

I also know his source, and believe it to be the same source as PP's.

His latest info matches up with PP, so if you believe him then it's all good.

I also know his source, and believe it to be the same source as PP's.

I tend to apply a healthy dose of sceptisism when I read this thread (and transfer rumours in general). I don't doubt that your brother, PP and others who share information are just passing on what they have been told, but untill a deal is almost done I will naturally have doubts. I have no doubt that we are interested in both McCormack and Bamford though as too many have shared info on these players independantly. No smoke without fire and all that.