• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone think mccormack won't happen then?

Yep, Fulham's stance won't change. Shahid Khan just as stubborn as The Venky's it appears. Even selling will still keep them under an embargo so it would be of no use to them. Think we'll end up with Bamford.

Sod that, looks like Bamford to Norwich. We're going to end up with nobody. :D

Everyone think mccormack won't happen then?

Yep, Fulham's stance won't change. Shahid Khan just as stubborn as The Venky's it appears. Even selling will still keep them under an embargo so it would be of no use to them. Think we'll end up with Bamford.

Can't see us getting Bamford. If it's true that Norwich have bid for him then he will go there. If not I think he will stay at Chelsea even though they have just brought in Pato. I genuinely don't think he wants to play in the Championship again regardless even if it's his only chance of competitive football.

And Fulham won't let Ross go and fair play to them for that. They simply cannot afford to take the chance and continue without him.

I disagree, I think we have a defence worthy of top 2.

I would add but only when our first choice back 5 play. When we start to dip into squad players we look very shakey

Yep, without Ayala or Gibbo it isn't the same.

I disagree, I think we have a defence worthy of top 2.

I would add but only when our first choice back 5 play. When we start to dip into squad players we look very shakey

Yep, without Ayala or Gibbo it isn't the same.

But that's the same for every club in the championship, take out the two best players in Burnley defence and they'd be weaker - if andre grey got injured tomorrow then they'd be weaker up front etc etc