• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

This COULD be one of the greatest weekend's ever in the transfer window for Boro, especially if talk of RM deal not dead is true. Is this all a dream?

I expect oneBoro servers to have crashed at some point this weekend. :D

This COULD be one of the greatest weekend's ever in the transfer window for Boro, especially if talk of RM deal not dead is true. Is this all a dream?

I expect oneBoro servers to have crashed at some point this weekend. :D

We upgraded OneBoro just for this reason!

Just as aside.

I'm a bit disappointed in the official @BORO Twitter for revealing our targets on social media before they've signed.

Since when have we tweeted that we're about to start talks with someone :D

That deal is 100% done. No doubt about it.

Just as aside.

I'm a bit disappointed in the official @BORO Twitter for revealing our targets on social media before they've signed.

I said this when that post was put on here.

I've literally never seen us make an announcement on a player pre-signing before.

Just as aside.

Yeh, we don't normally do it do we? Bet he's already signed on the dotted line, AK's probably told the club to wait until tomorrow so he can get his barnet chopped for the photo unveiling. :D

Just as aside.

Great point that PP.. When I noticed who tweeted it I thought, That's a bit strange because they are normally slow to tweet when we have signed a player, Its a bit unknown for them to do it this early isn't it?.

Just as aside.

Did they not do that with given aswell or was that just the gazette?

Anyone thought about vydra??

Yea I remember people losing their minds because Reading had signed him and Piazon, despite me saying they both wouldn't be any good for us.

Wonder where those who give me dogs abuse for not feigning over someone with an exotic name from Chelsea's reserves, reserve are?

Sorry for going off topic lads, but seriously mate dogs abuse? Stop being so dramatic. This is our exact converstion from the summer transfer thread. I cant quote it as the thread is locked but it can be seen on30-08-2015, 09:11 PM......

maddrenswillie - Piazon, another exotic name that "plays" for Chelsea. No thanks.

CurtisFleming - Yeah because Chelsea's loans have all been terrible haven't they? He would do well in our league

maddrenswillie - When did I say that, I must have amnesia. Hold on give me a mo I'll read it back and check.... Nope, definitely didn't, odd though, because from what you've said there, it's almost as if I definitely did? I'm glad you know the guy well enough to know whether he will be a success or not though, especially after his other disastrous loan spells, I concede to you.

CurtisFleming - I've seen enough of him to think he would do well in this league. He didn't do too well in the Bundesliga last year but that's a higher standard than the championship and he was excellent for vitesse the year before that. He's now a year older and physically more mature.

Hardly 'dogs abuse' is it? more like a constructive conversation and polite disagreement.

And Piazon has not been too shabby either. Quickly comparing his league stats to our two best left wingers Downing and Adomah he has a better goals to game ratio than both and a better assist to game ratio than both. Piazon has scored a goal every 297 mins, Downing 764 mins, Adomah 423 mins. Piazon has assisted a goal every 446 mins, Downing 573 mins, Adomah 561 mins. Not too bad so far for an 'exotic name from Chelsea's reserve, reserves' playing with poorer players all around him.

Sorry to derail rail but I can't help but call out bull***e, especially when it is gloating bull***e.