oneBoro Forum

January 2016 Transfer Window

Nugent is on a much higher wage, though.

I know this is going to come across really grammar Nazi of me, but why do you put a comma after wage?

I've got no idea, Stream of consciousness I guess. I'm always happy to see grammar corrected though. :)

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 issues with Rhodes joining:

1. He didn't score 7 goals in one game.

2. In the clip below Blackburn playing Huddersfield he and Gestade made Clayton look like a right mug!

But apart from that I suppose he's alright.

Heavy sarcasm above, He's going to be awesome, by far one of the most clinical finishers in this league.

It's possible Nugent could go, under the transfer Leicester are due £2million with our promotion

Surely that would be void if he is moved on before.

I would of thought that if we go up we would still have to pay any promotion bonus for nugent or any other player that has played for us so far this season.

Its being reported that Pritchard has made his choice between us, Brighton and Burnley. He's chose us. Surely an out-going player or 2 now if he does join.

Don't know where you've seen that. Nothing on Twitter or news sites.

There was a report this morning that he chose us, I think someone posted it on hear.

Its being reported that Pritchard has made his choice between us, Brighton and Burnley. He's chose us. Surely an out-going player or 2 now if he does join.

Don't know where you've seen that. Nothing on Twitter or news sites.

There was a report this morning that he chose us, I think someone posted it on hear.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/01/29/gb-tottenham-agree-to-let-alex-pritchard-leave-on-loan/?utm_medium=share%2Bbutton&utm_campaign=social%2Bmedia&utm_content=/en-gb/2016/01/29/gb-tottenham-agree-to-let-alex-pritchard-leave-on-loan/&utm_source=Twitter

That's the only thing I've seen relating to AP

I know nothing about Pritchard other than what you folks have posted.

What I can say is that I hope we get him if only to make Dyche choke on his dinner! This time when he accuses us of buying the league there will be a certain satisfaction in watching him bitch and moan.

I know nothing about Pritchard other than what you folks have posted.

What I can say is that I hope we get him if only to make Dyche choke on his dinner!  This time when he accuses us of buying the league there will be a certain satisfaction in watching him bitch and moan.

I'm sure you'll hear more from him when our Rhodes signing goes through.

I thought I had read it on hear & not twitter.. I didn't think to much if it though, Because I haven't heard of winner sport before & thought they have probably jumped the gun..

Hopefully we sign him because he is a brilliant player.

Burnley fans on Twitter are already going mental saying we're buying the league. Convinced that they're not able to compete with the money we've spent and how we'll surely be getting picked up by FFP if we don't go up. How much did Gray actually cost? They're convinced it was £6m but I thought it was £9m?