• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmation that @Patrick_Bamford will spend the rest of the season on loan with Norwich in the Premier League...

https://mobile.twitter.com/NorwichCityFC/status/693525365327859712?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Urgh. Looks wrong.

Will be interesting to see how much he gets to play there

I think it depends on if Neil is going to change his tactics, he seems to like a big powerful player upfront (Mbokani and Jerome) and paddy ain't that.

my thoughts on rhodes being able/not able to make the step up. i think back to ricki lambert when he was banging them in at league 1 level. i was thinking then sign him some were saying will him make the step up blah blah.

the lads finishing is deadly accurate. look at his goals over the years, he finds the side netting(inside the goal) pretty often. battles hard giving defenders a hard time, he's not fleet footed but quick in thought. he might not have sored past us but he's caused us lots for problems. him and gestede were both reading the lofted balls at ewood park last season better than our defenders and held the ball well giving blackburn a good platform to build on. he has more in his locker than people give him credit for, hes a better player/scorer than half the forwards in the prem imo. i'd rather have rhodes than at least half the strikers who are currently playing prem.(just been browsing through a list of them)

to question if hes good enough to make the step up is wrong imo, the lads a feakin goal machine we'll see for ourselves soon enough.

Totally agree DK..

Rhodes is a clinical striker & I have no doubt's he will take to premier league football easily & score lots of goals making everyone whoever doubted him eat their words.

Jordan Rhodes is a clinical striker & will score in any league given the service.

Imo, Rhodes is like players like Ashton, Austin & Phillips who have/Did playe/d outside the premier league but had no doubt they would score in the premier league because they are clinical strikers.

It's up to AK to get the right balance & make sure Rhodes gets the service, If he dies then we have a 20+ goal a season striker.

Amazing signing :)

Don't think there'll be an announcement in Rhodes, we'll try again tomorrow. It's probably already done, bet Rhodes is out in Yarm with his new teammates getting leathered.

Don't think there'll be an announcement in Rhodes, we'll try again tomorrow. It's probably already done, bet Rhodes is out in Yarm with his new teammates getting leathered.

Probably having a slap up meal with Aitor and Sir Steve

McCormack on loan with deal to buy

Permanent deal set up if we get promoted.

Rumour going around Fulham at the moment. Kike going other way on loan.

Fulham fans not happy in the Golden Lion apparently.

just seen this on another forum

This is what I've heard, too.

This is what I've heard, too.

If this is true then let battle commence.....for second in the league