oneBoro Forum

January 2016 Transfer Window

Rhodes was in Blackburn this morning.

We are in for Dorans.

SSN.

What did they say on Dorrans? I missed it I was in the kitchen getting some paracetamols. :(

Is that what you get prescribed for a shattered heart?

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

only 12 hours to go and its over. tbh i'm hoping we don't sign him now, if gibbo thinks to expensive and pulled the plug hes not worth it. the most expensive players are not always the best ones to sign. look at our squad now that record breaking defence was cheap as chips.

only 12 hours to go and its over. tbh i'm hoping we don't sign him now, if gibbo thinks to expensive and pulled the plug hes not worth it. the most expensive players are not always the best ones to sign. look at our squad now that record breaking defence was cheap as chips.

The defence took considerable time to build and perfect though. I guess Gibson and Karanka want someone thats almost guaranteed to hit the ground running. Rhodes gives you that with a hint of uncertainty (we're boro after all)

Dorrans, erm personally I wouldn't take him not sure what MFC's love of him is as we have seemed on 3/4 transfer windows now for him . I know he done well with WBA promotion about 6 year ago but seems to live on the back of that one good season Iv never seen him do anything since .

Going back to Ulloa, why the negativity? Hasn't done much this season obv with Vardy up front, but does no one remember him in the champ? Was class for Brighton. Could get him for relatively cheap.

Going back to Ulloa, why the negativity? Hasn't done much this season obv with Vardy up front, but does no one remember him in the champ? Was class for Brighton. Could get him for relatively cheap.

When he scored the other week in the 3-0 win he looked to me like a player that's been told he will be leaving if they get a decent bid in. I imagine he'll only go if they bring someone in though. They we're after a striker but he's gone elsewhere. Cant remember his name

Are those on annual leave today enjoying their day off then?

I work evening's so yes I will be enjoying my evening off when it hots up later today. :)