oneBoro Forum

January 2016 Transfer Window

Wasn't Kike Sola brought in to be the muscles up front?

Not quite sure why he was brought in to be honest. If Rhodes does join, I can't see Sola getting much game time from now until the end of the season.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

SSN

Rhodes back at blackburn ?

He was but left 'very quickly' without speaking to reporters

Ah, was a bit confused there, the first time they mentioned it they didn't show pictures, thought it was breaking news.

Hope he's not going to another Championship club, that's all. Imagine if he went to Burnley...

Extremely unlikely I would say, apart from the obvious not wanting to sell their main asset to their fierce rivals, Burnley splashed out £9mill on Gray in the summer.

Hope he's not going to another Championship club, that's all. Imagine if he went to Burnley...

Extremely unlikely I would say, apart from the obvious not wanting to sell their main asset to their fierce rivals, Burnley splashed out £9mill on Gray in the summer.

no other team can pay that kinda money at this stage.. Its either Boro or Blackburn

And now they're spending another £6m:

"Brentford defender James Tarkowski is on his way for a medical at Burnley after a deal was agreed between the clubs, which is believed to be over £6m."

If Rhodes thing does go through it will be very soon I imagine, Blackburn will want this sorted one way or another so they can push their own deals through before the deadline.