• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Transfer Centre Live ‏@TransferCentreL  3m3 minutes ago

Middlesbrough are interested in signing Leicester City defender Ritchie De Laet on loan.

And it's finally out ...

There's your Leicester defender.

Why do we want him? I count 2 fit right backs and 2 soon to be fit right backs. What is the point of this?

Can play anywhere across the back.

Yep transfer market has him down as a RB/CB/LB and iirc he featured heavily in their promotion winning season and even last season.

Smashing, wasn't sure if he was just another RB. He is a good player, just so are Nsue and Kalas. Cover at CB and LB is great as Amorebieta leaves a lot to be desired at LB in comparison to Friend.

Pretty much ends our Lindelof interest also I guess.

Right, we’ve reached 3.30pm and there’s still seven-and-a-half hours left until the January transfer window closes. Plenty of time.

I’m now off to try and find Jordan Rhodes. We’re expecting him to arrive at Rockliffe this afternoon.

I leave you in the safe hands of Dom Shaw, who’ll take you right up until 11pm with all the incomings and outgoings on Deadline Day.

Thanks for following this morning - let’s hope it’s all worth it!

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/middlesbrough-fc-transfer-deadline-day-10815984

If we manage to get a winger as well as the 3 mentioned, we really have been busy boys! Rhodes, De Sart, De Laet and Phillips to add to Kike Sola and Ramirez with only Kike and Fabbrini to leave.

I still doubt Phillips will come off as well as these but if we are in for a winger, we couldn't do much better than Phillips.

So I'm guessing Rhodes isn't coming to Rockliffe today then? Not necessarily the end of the world as the deal could just be getting done somewhere else.

What makes you say that, he's expected at Rockliffe any minute.