• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Pp informed me about de laet at about 11am this morning. Just in case anyone was curious.

The bromance continues...

If you start being nice you can get these first next window. Not with that attitude though.

You'd leave Brunners just like that? You've changed PP...

Pp informed me about de laet at about 11am this morning. Just in case anyone was curious.

still waiting on JR..any news ?

He wasn't really shot it was all just a dream

lol I thought so or was that Bobby

Don't want to start anything in all the excitement but really what is the point in telling us "yer I can confirm he knew that" once we all now know it. Don't really care what people know just what people share. Back to waiting for the car/s to arrive.

I really don't think anyone was sat on here thinking 'I wonder what time PP told Brunners about De Laet' :D

I really don't think anyone was sat on here thinking 'I wonder what time PP told Brunners about De Laet' :D

I actually was so..

What a window if these deals all come off.

Loans an issue?

Agazzi

Kalas

Amorebieta

Ramirez

De Sart

De laet

Unless I've missed anyone that's 6 so I guess no squad place for agazzi. No real loss there

If you start being nice you can get these first next window. Not with that attitude though.

Nah you're alright...i couldn't be the second independent verifier, not after Brunners.

What a window if these deals all come off.

Loans an issue?

Agazzi

Kalas

Amorebieta

Ramirez

De Sart

De laet

Unless I've missed anyone that's 6 so I guess no squad place for agazzi. No real loss there

Kike 2 and also loaned three Swedish lads called lindeloth

Come on man, stop lying to yourself you know you were :D

Don't want to start anything in all the excitement but really what is the point in telling us "yer I can confirm he knew that" once we all now know it. Don't really care what people know just what people share. Back to waiting for the car/s to arrive.

All it goes to show is PP has genuine information, Brunners is backing that up so people don't say "It's all well and good for you to say it's De Laet now". I don't remotely have a problem with it, in fact happy to hear it.