oneBoro Forum

January 2016 Transfer Window

Haven't footballers heard of e-signatures?!

Or fax machines..

Sadly neither can be used for a contract of this type, both parties have to sign the same single agreement with witnesses.

What a window if these deals all come off.

Loans an issue?

Agazzi

Kalas

Amorebieta

Ramirez

De Sart

De laet

Unless I've missed anyone that's 6 so I guess no squad place for agazzi. No real loss there

I thought agazzi had left / was leaving (maybe news to arrive?) and kike sola was a loan also?

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

What a window if these deals all come off.

Loans an issue?

Agazzi

Kalas

Amorebieta

Ramirez

De Sart

De laet

Unless I've missed anyone that's 6 so I guess no squad place for agazzi. No real loss there

Don't think agazzi will be in squad as mentioned nor De Sart unless Clayton , leadbitter or forshaw unavailable I think amorebieta may start missing out also with Kalas the CB cover and RB

Pp informed me about de laet at about 11am this morning. Just in case anyone was curious.

I really don't think anyone was sat on here thinking 'I wonder what time PP told Brunners about De Laet' :D

one for the old schoolers but does anyone have this image in their head when it comes to PinkPonce and Brunners?

latest?cb=20120512103510

ITS OFF!!!!!

Douchebag. :s

Just got back from the gym and this was the first thing I saw. Literally *** a brick :@

Left side not an issue. If Rhodes joins Ramirez, then we have plenty of options. Gaston or Downing on the left and the other in the centre, Nugent is also freed up to play number 10 if needed (pretty sure he's performed there before in his career), Adomah can still play left and we also have De Pena for out there in an injury crisis. Unless we can find a player of equal or better ability than either Downing/Ramirez for pretty cheap (highly unlikely), I wouldn't be looking at it.

De Sart, De Laet, Kike 2 Ramirez and Rhodes would be an incredible windows business.

Vickers has tweeted that Amorebieta is going nowhere, so I'm going to guess that Kalas is heading back.

I doubt it, de laet is only here because George is injured and he really doesn't fancy Husband. We needed cover.

Pp informed me about de laet at about 11am this morning. Just in case anyone was curious.

I really don't think anyone was sat on here thinking 'I wonder what time PP told Brunners about De Laet' :D

one for the old schoolers but does anyone have this image in their head when it comes to PinkPonce and Brunners?

latest?cb=20120512103510

hahahaa

Left side not an issue. If Rhodes joins Ramirez, then we have plenty of options. Gaston or Downing on the left and the other in the centre, Nugent is also freed up to play number 10 if needed (pretty sure he's performed there before in his career), Adomah can still play left and we also have De Pena for out there in an injury crisis. Unless we can find a player of equal or better ability than either Downing/Ramirez for pretty cheap (highly unlikely), I wouldn't be looking at it.

De Sart, De Laet, Ramirez and Rhodes would be an incredible windows business.

You forgot Kike Sola

De Sart, De Laet, Ramirez and Rhodes would be an incredible windows business.

You forgot Kike Sola

And importantly that no big players going makes it superb

The bromance continues...

Don't want to start anything in all the excitement but really what is the point in telling us "yer I can confirm he knew that" once we all now know it. Don't really care what people know just what people share. Back to waiting for the car/s to arrive.

All it goes to show is PP has genuine information, Brunners is backing that up so people don't say "It's all well and good for you to say it's De Laet now". I don't remotely have a problem with it, in fact happy to hear it.

At least someone understands. Thanks.