• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Vickers has tweeted that Amorebieta is going nowhere, so I'm going to guess that Kalas is heading back.

I doubt it, de laet is only here because George is injured and he really doesn't fancy Husband. We needed cover.

I don't think so. Of all players, why would we get in a right footed player to cover for George? And why would we loan him for the rest of the season when George is only out a month? And I disagree that AK doesn't rate Husband, he's just backup for one of the best players in the squad, same as Forshaw.

Vickers has tweeted that Amorebieta is going nowhere, so I'm going to guess that Kalas is heading back.

I doubt it, de laet is only here because George is injured and he really doesn't fancy Husband. We needed cover.

I don't think so. Of all players, why would we get in a right footed player to cover for George? And why would we loan him for the rest of the season when George is only out a month? And I disagree that AK doesn't rate Husband, he's just backup for one of the best players in the squad, same as Forshaw.

De Laet can play anywhere across the back 4, I'm sure I've read somewhere he's two fitted? Husband should have been here filling in for George then...