oneBoro Forum

January 2016 Transfer Window

Your all going on as if I'm about to jump off a bridge ffs, just saying felt like we needed a LW, jeez.

The funny thing is about 6 hours ago everyone would have agreed with me.

I still do agree with you. Do think we could have done with a winger. Not more important than Rhodes but would have liked to see it happen.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing to get Rhodes but wish we could have got a winger in aswell.

Talk about being impossible to please

I didn't want to say anything! Sign a winger to sit on the bench behind Downing and Adomah, the best two wingers in the league?!

Adomah one of the best two wingers in the league? Are you on crack?

I admit I don't watch as much Boro as you do (!), but if I had to pick three players to sign it'd be Clayton, Adomah (sp) and Gibson is it the centre back?

Mate trust me you want ayala. He's the one that makes Gibson look as good as he does.

I didn't want to say anything! Sign a winger to sit on the bench behind Downing and Adomah, the best two wingers in the league?!

I admit I don't watch as much Boro as you do (!), but if I had to pick three players to sign it'd be Clayton, Adomah (sp) and Gibson is it the centre back?

Now, while I like Adomah I have to say he's the weakest of our forward thinking 4 and the one who most likely to miss out.

Yeah, Rhodes only joined Scottish team because his Grandad was Scottish, something like that, wasn't it?

He went to school in Scotland for a few years because his Dad played up there

Fair! Learn something new everyday.

Wouldn't you sign Rhodes like? :P

No thanks, i've definitely watched enough of that! Scores but is definitely a luxury player we don't need.

You can take amorebieta. He's our best CB by miles ;)

My mate's outside and he's said he's just seen him having his photo taken with the shirt.

In the drizzle?

No haha my mate is outside and can see into the building. De Laet was outside taking photos with fans though.

Your all going on as if I'm about to jump off a bridge ffs, just saying felt like we needed a LW, jeez.

The funny thing is about 6 hours ago everyone would have agreed with me.

We are about to spend a reported £13million and you are wishing for more. We have the best left winger in the league (Downing). We have also brought in Gaston Ramirez this window. We should be ecstatic but yet there are still some fans not entirely satisfied.