oneBoro Forum

January 2016 Transfer Window

Evidence he's not a knob, please...

I've already provided it but one more attempt:

He's been captain at his last 2 clubs... Why would a manager captain a knob?

There have been many reports where his managers and teammates have praised his attitude and work rate.

Nobody needs to prove anything. This is not a court of law. Some think he's a belter. Some don't. Most are indifferent. We are all forming our opinions on snippets and gut reactions. And there's no need for all to agree on this. The one thing that we must agree on, is IF he pulls a Boro shirt on that we get behind him. Which what I've seen on here most will, me included. Even if I have concrete proof that he eats puppy's for breakfast, his car runs on the tears of war torn orphans and it was his idea to introduce the bedroom tax #truestory :D

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

According to a source on twitter, we are in for Dani Pacheco, left winger, a Spaniard.

Played for Liverpool IIRC. Moved to Spain after not getting any chances - maybe the 'New Ayala'.

Was at Norwich on loan too...

I'd prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt if he signs for us then judge him on his performances here. We will never know the circumstances or factors that feed into his behaviour elsewhere.

You could take the nicest person in the world and throw bad circumstances, treat them badly and they'll misbehave its human nature.

Personally I didn't like what his agent did when he was at Leeds and it is disappointing he is using the same agent as before but as others have said its a short career and everyone wants to make as much money as possible.

Just my 2 cents.

At the end of the day if he contributes in a big way to getting us into the premier league I'll be thrilled. Even at 11million pounds.

According to a source on twitter, we are in for Dani Pacheco, left winger, a Spaniard.

Played for Liverpool IIRC. Moved to Spain after not getting any chances - maybe the 'New Ayala'.

Was at Norwich on loan too...

Dani Dani Pacheco....

He will definitely know Ayala, probably know AK from youth football, will speak english and has experience in Championship, Premier league and La Liga. Might be something in that link. 2 goals and 1 Assist from 6 games in the Championship for anyone who's wondering.

I just started following this Mr Middlesbrough on Twitter today... Is he usually accurate with transfer info or is he just a wind up merchant? He's just tweeted...

Mr Middlesbrough ® ‏@Smogonthetees Jan 17

Ross McCormack will make his Middlesbrough debut Vs Blackburn Rovers on 6th February ??

Sorry just realised he tweeted that 2 days ago... New to Twitter... No idea how it works! Although you would have thought the 'Jan 17' would have given it away... Oops!

I just started following this Mr Middlesbrough on Twitter today... Is he usually accurate with transfer info or is he just a wind up merchant? He's just tweeted...

Mr Middlesbrough ® ‏@Smogonthetees Jan 17

Ross McCormack will make his Middlesbrough debut Vs Blackburn Rovers on 6th February ??

Sorry just realised he tweeted that 2 days ago... New to Twitter... No idea how it works! Although you would have thought the 'Jan 17' would have given it away... Oops!

I know him well, and whilst some of his tweets are obviously not supported by fact - I.E saying when he'll make his debut, he is privy to good info at times.