• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not a wind up merchant but at the same time nothing he's said has ever came off. Pretty sure he just gets his info from pink ponce.

:D

That wasn't meant as a pp doesn't have a clue btw not sure if it came across that way.

Anyone know where Vectorboro is these days? His info used to be really accurate. Although I think that was mainly pre AK.

Just think he's really busy. He's around on twitter still pretty actively AFAIK.

He's not a wind up merchant but at the same time nothing he's said has ever came off. Pretty sure he just gets his info from pink ponce.

:D

That wasn't meant as a pp doesn't have a clue btw not sure if it came across that way.

No it didn't, don't worry haha.

There's nothing else I can say that I've not said before.

Anyone know where Vectorboro is these days? His info used to be really accurate. Although I think that was mainly pre AK.

Just think he's really busy. He's around on twitter still pretty actively AFAIK.

He doesn't love us anymore  :(

He got absolutely slaughtered on here that summer after RM didn't join, it was completely ridiculous. I'm totally surprised anybody bothers telling us anything considering the way people treat them.

I recall VB getting stick as well.

I spoke to VB on Twitter as we had two completely different sources regarding the potential Gayle deal, neither of which we could reveal. The sources weren't linked at all and both our information was matching.

Still see him on Twitter a lot though, probably where the information is more appreciated ...