oneBoro Forum

January 2016 Transfer Window

Not sure if it has already been said however sky sports are reporting that Lambert is saying they have not received any bids for Rhodes, and would listen to offers in excess of 12m.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it has already been said however sky sports are reporting that Lambert is saying they have not received any bids for Rhodes, and would listen to offers in excess of 12m.

They'll be listening a long time at that price I reckon.

They'll be listening a long time at that price I reckon.

Can't see anyone coming in for him for that much, will have to see how it develops with DG.

How much of a curve ball would signing of both rhoedes and mccormack be? My tea leaves told me something is a brewing, or maybe simply a torn tea bag!

Gibo has made more profit this year it was saying on the gazette. You never know!

How much of a curve ball would signing of both rhoedes and mccormack be? My tea leaves told me something is a brewing, or maybe simply a torn tea bag!

Gibo has made more profit this year it was saying on the gazette. You never know!

Yeah there is this thing called FFP

Also this thing called a joke.

Nah man the Internet is serious business

Yeh but big deal. Pay a 250k fine and don't buy anyone for a transfer window

Nah man the Internet is serious business

You would think it is the way people go on in here!

Yeh but big deal. Pay a 250k fine and don't buy anyone for a transfer window

:)

I just started following this Mr Middlesbrough on Twitter today... Is he usually accurate with transfer info or is he just a wind up merchant? He's just tweeted...

Mr Middlesbrough ® ‏@Smogonthetees Jan 17

Ross McCormack will make his Middlesbrough debut Vs Blackburn Rovers on 6th February ??

Sorry just realised he tweeted that 2 days ago... New to Twitter... No idea how it works! Although you would have thought the 'Jan 17' would have given it away... Oops!

Wind up merchant, 100%