• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

So are we going to totally ignore The Gazette's latest transfer related blunder? Lindelof thing wrong again. *cough cough*

And no this isn't another snipe at The Gazette. Why is it taking so long to complete?

*Runs for cover*

Reading between the lines re.Mr Middlesbrough tweets and PP tweets...

RM refused to turn up to training and he's very close to handing a transfer request in and going public.

Probably 100% wrong but that's what I think. PP, gives us a sign if this is right or wrong. :D

Blunder might be a bit harsh, Lindelof is like the only story they've broke this year, haha.

Ok,cock-up then :D They e reported he's going to be at Rockliffe twice and for whatever reason they've been wrong twice.

Blunder might be a bit harsh, Lindelof is like the only story they've broke this year, haha.

Ok,cock-up then :D They e reported he's going to be at Rockliffe twice and for whatever reason they've been wrong twice.

The Chiefs have told me, We have no interest in him :)

I'm just going to stop it here. If you guys haven't noticed it no one wants to read your gazette bashing on here. Enough. Use the moaning thread for that. That thread was created so we didn't have to read through pages and pages of discussions that are not the purpose of the specific thread.

I hate to delete posts but people quite a few posters have displayed their annoyance at this constant discussion of whether the gazette is doing a good job or not.

FFP is over 3 years. Why do some people keep forgetting that all the time?

you can spend for 2 years and sell in the last and all that matters is the result at the end of the 3 years

I'm just going to stop it here. If you guys haven't noticed it no one wants to read your gazette bashing on here. Enough. Use the moaning thread for that. That thread was created so we didn't have to read through pages and pages of discussions that are not the purpose of the specific thread.

I hate to delete posts but people quite a few posters have displayed their annoyance at this constant discussion of whether the gazette is doing a good job or not.

Well said Dane!

Reading between the lines re.Mr Middlesbrough tweets and PP tweets...

RM refused to turn up to training and he's very close to handing a transfer request in and going public.

Probably 100% wrong but that's what I think. PP, gives us a sign if this is right or wrong. :D

You've got a good imagination KM!

Might as well shut this thread for now, It's the same rumours every day & No deals look close.

People are going to derail the thread because there's no transfers to talk about.

If you shut the thread how do you know when to open it