• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Some pace would be handy I agree but I don't see where we can fit it into the side? Assuming Nugent is locked in for first choice and Stuani the same on the right then you're talking about the left hand side or through the middle. If it's the left then you're bringing someone in to jump ahead of de Pena and if it's the middle then it's Downing. Maybe another striker to go ahead of Kike in the pecking order?

Some pace would be handy I agree but I don't see where we can fit it into the side? Assuming Nugent is locked in for first choice and Stuani the same on the right then you're talking about the left hand side or through the middle. If it's the left then you're bringing someone in to jump ahead of de Pena and if it's the middle then it's Downing. Maybe another striker to go ahead of Kike in the pecking order?

Id. Say the pace should be another winger. And play adohma when hes on song and stuani when he isnt but we definately need another forward. If nugent gets injured we are stuffed

Bamford, Pritchard and Antonio on loan.

I think Stephens will go back to Southampton. Then I get the feeling Wildschutt and Carayol may be sold as well.

I'd be very happy with those three, any one of them, or all three.

a left and right winger, we can then rotate our best strikers nugent and stuani to keep them fresh.

any chance of a chelsea lad coming on loan? or maybe a spurs one?

i'll have to check and see whats what with their young wingers, like pritchard.

I'd love us to sign someone who has a similar effect to what Ighalo had for Watford.

Players of his quality aren't available to teams in this league (unless your owners also own the club that he played for at the time)