oneBoro Forum
"KM"

January 2016 Transfer Window

Two separate sources both confirmed within a matter of minutes. I know who I believe.

Believe away.

Insider, please give your source or reasoning before the forum descends into another tangent on ITK information and validity please. Or just leave it

Since when did moderators dictate what posters should post?

Two separate sources both confirmed within a matter of minutes. I know who I believe.

Believe away.

Insider, please give your source or reasoning before the forum descends into another tangent on ITK information and validity please. Or just leave it

What exactly do you think the role of a moderator is?

Gaston Ramirez is essential if we are selling Kike, he is the only one who can replace him in the la bamba song

Believe away.

Since there have been numerous complaints about the constant arguments about who is or isn't in the know.. Also if you read my post carefully, I gave insider a choice.. Now let's not let this run off at another tangent.. If you have a problem PM me..

Believe away.

What exactly do you think the role of a moderator is?

Moderate posts. Not make demands of others.

So anyone think a new signing will be unveiled at HT tomorrow?

When was the last time that happened out of interest. Davenport at ayresome is an obvious one but can't ever remember it happening at the riverside?

Guest Changing Times

Well if there was a deal done it could be a good way to do it.  Decent gate on the cards for tomorrow I think?

When was the last time that happened out of interest. Davenport at ayresome is an obvious one but can't ever remember it happening at the riverside?

No.

It all seems to have gone a bit flat tonight, Maybe because because of all the excitement earlier.

Guest Changing Times

I was trying to think if we'd done some more recently but I can remember Zenden being announced at the ground.