oneBoro Forum

January 2016 Transfer Window

Wasn't Justin Hoyte announced either pre-game or at half time at the Riverside?

No one knew that was happening as he was sent straight from God himself!

I'd rather he had sent the plague again.

Tell me a better Trinidad and tabagon right back we had between 2008-2013?

EDIT: tabagin? Tabagoin? Tabagonite?

I think it's just Trinidadian

Trinidad and Tobago

Trinidadian

I think.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure i like all these players who spit thier dummys out or try to force through transfer move when under contract. Letting the club and fans down by not playing or withdrawing from selection. Plus could have done with RM scoring against Hull tomorrow.

Wasn't Justin Hoyte announced either pre-game or at half time at the Riverside?

No one knew that was happening as he was sent straight from God himself!

I'd rather he had sent the plague again.

Tell me a better Trinidad and tabagon right back we had between 2008-2013?

Can't argue with that :D

Yep.

I've seen the SS's.

The guy in the morning says "I don't think he's here"

In the evening "Yeah, he was next door"

PP actually left the name of the source in the image to me as proof, and the guy is definitely legit.

Bloody hell he hadn't exactly conducted a thorough search then had he? :)

Who hadn't done a thorough search.. Who you talking about?.

PP, knew my prediction would be right. ;)

Came up with that theory on the basis of 2 tweets earlier this week.

Haha I ignored your post in the week, but you were correct - he's refused to train since Tuesday. I have no idea how you guessed that from my tweet and Mr Middlesbrough but you did haha.

Haha, excellent. Keep the info coming. :)

Yep.

I've seen the SS's.

PP actually left the name of the source in the image to me as proof, and the guy is definitely legit.

PP's source.

Sent him a DM this morning saying "I don't think Ramirez is here" (paraphrasing)

In the evening, DM's him and says "Actually, he was next door" (again, paraphrasing)

I know the source and he's legit.

Yep.

I've seen the SS's.

PP's source.

Sent him a DM this morning saying "I don't think Ramirez is here" (paraphrasing)

In the evening, DM's him and says "Actually, he was next door" (again, paraphrasing)

I know the source and he's legit.

Thanks for explaining mate :)

Top signing if we pull it off.

So are we any further forward, please can someone update me on the current situation? Are we close to signing anyone? Keep it simple my head is hurting reading all this stuff.

Ross Mc: PP says he's handed in a transfer request tonight. Fulham claim he's "sick" and won't play tomorrow. Hasn't trained since Tuesday with the team.

Ramirez: Good sources indicate he's been at Rockliffe today. Hopefully should be wrapped up soon. Not 100% sure on length of deal, 3 years floating around but unless that doesn't start till the summer it doesn't make any sense.

Lindelof: No one knows.

Matty Phillips: AFAIK, we're still considering 6.5m+Reach. Haven't heard much more about it since, really.

Not sure i like all these players who spit thier dummys out or try to force through transfer move when under contract. Letting the club and fans down by not playing or withdrawing from selection. Plus could have done with RM scoring against Hull tomorrow.

Tbf to football it's what they have to do to change jobs. Us mortals can switch jobs whenever we like if we are approached by another company or fancy a new challenge. I realize footballers sign lucrative contracts but no one can see the future. What if Fulham had told him they would be challenging for promotion and now they find themselves in an embargo with no immediate positive future. It leaves the player in a bit of a limbo. He might have signed a lucrative contract but the circumstances of his employment has dramatically changed and for his own personal good he wants to move to another company that really wants him and who can fulfil his personal ambition.

I get what you are saying but their situation is a bit special and while I don't really condone players kicking up a fuss we don't know the full extend of the situation. What has he been promised? It's not like his performances for Fulham on the pitch has dropped. There is usually more to it than meets the eye.

Regarding Gaston Ramieriez;I tried phoning my old friend Pablo today but his mobile has gone to busy all day.

I've talked with Vincenzo D’Ippolito who thinks a deal has been done with Boro. Couldn't agree terms with Bologna.

Gaston just wants to play football again and will give up million s to force through a move in this window.

Vince seems to think Soton will pay him off and where ever he goes will be on a free. If boro he thinks its a 6 month contract with options to extend. He did say though that Bologna tugs on his heart strings.

I scouted Gason years ago in Uruguay. He's a great player who can play either the No.10 role or drifts in from wide left. For me he's always done his best when played behind a target man.

There's been some talk of McCormack. Just to set things straight Fulham don't need to sell. They will be out of the embargo in the summer. There penalty came before ffp was raised to £13 million and we'll before it was to be spread over three years.

Flying visit to drop what I know before I head to Spain.

Tbf to football it's what they have to do to change jobs. Us mortals can switch jobs whenever we like if we are approached by another company or fancy a new challenge. I realize footballers sign lucrative contracts but no one can see the future. What if Fulham had told him they would be challenging for promotion and now they find themselves in an embargo with no immediate positive future. It leaves the player in a bit of a limbo. He might have signed a lucrative contract but the circumstances of his employment has dramatically changed and for his own personal good he wants to move to another company that really wants him and who can fulfil his personal ambition.

I get what you are saying but their situation is a bit special and while I don't really condone players kicking up a fuss we don't know the full extend of the situation. What has he been promised? It's not like his performances for Fulham on the pitch has dropped. There is usually more to it than meets the eye.

I also suspect there is more to it, if he hands in a transfer request he forgoes a loyalty bonus he'd be due if he was just sold. He may have been told by Fulham if he forgoes that by asking for a move we'll let you go