oneBoro Forum

January 2016 Transfer Window

Surely one would have Moussa and the other would have Dembele?

In regards to Rhodes, he deserves a crack at the Prem. But if he got us up, then he is the type of striker who you'd want to have in the Championship the following season IF we went down.

He has age on his side, and if he hits his prime and makes the step up, 9 million would seem ever so worth it.

One will have Dembele the other will have M. Dembele. Or if thats not wanted one will be M.Dembele the other will be Dembele.M

To be honest I doubt we'll see both of them starting in the same game.

Oh lord I wish we would announce Rhodes.. If this is where the thread is going

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS SILENCE IS MAKING ME CRAZY. STOP DOING THIS TO ME BORO.

Calm down, even I'm relaxed about this. :D

He's a Boro player. Lambert has confirmed he's gone.

my thoughts on rhodes being able/not able to make the step up. i think back to ricki lambert when he was banging them in at league 1 level. i was thinking then sign him some were saying will him make the step up blah blah.

the lads finishing is deadly accurate. look at his goals over the years, he finds the side netting(inside the goal) pretty often. battles hard giving defenders a hard time, he's not fleet footed but quick in thought. he might not have sored past us but he's caused us lots for problems. him and gestede were both reading the lofted balls at ewood park last season better than our defenders and held the ball well giving blackburn a good platform to build on. he has more in his locker than people give him credit for, hes a better player/scorer than half the forwards in the prem imo. i'd rather have rhodes than at least half the strikers who are currently playing prem.(just been browsing through a list of them)

to question if hes good enough to make the step up is wrong imo, the lads a feakin goal machine we'll see for ourselves soon enough.

Confirmation that @Patrick_Bamford will spend the rest of the season on loan with Norwich in the Premier League...

I can understand that he wanted to play in the Premier League but Norwich of all teams....

Yep, it's over. I've just unfollowed him on Twitter.