oneBoro Forum

January 2016 Transfer Window

Was it ever in doubt??? All Rhodes lead to the Boro. Gibbo backs the manager again! ! Best Owner in the world by far. Promotion!!! #UTB

Curtis Fleming on Twitter just now.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me..... or did anyone else watch that Rhodes goals clip on the Sky website, and feel decidedly unexcited by it.

It's hardly like watching Aguero!

(I realise one is £9M.... and the other about £90M - but even so).

Cheers.

I have to say the McCormack reel is better but what Rhodes will do is score poachers goals rather than wonder goals ... That's the hope anyway

I watch three different compilations of his goals the other day, covering all of the goals he has scored since he moved to Blackburn and to be honest it changed my point of view on Rhodes quite a bit. I was surprised by the variety of goals that he scores, even though most are in the box, if he sees a chance he is a fighter and will beat most defenders to the ball.

Our very own Curtis Fleming

Was it ever in doubt??? All Rhodes lead to the Boro. Gibbo backs the manager again! ! Best Owner in the world by far. Promotion!!! #UTB

Typical my SSN stream went down when they talked about Rhodes... what did Olly have to say?

That he is a striker and he can score goals.

He would make a good manager that lad. Knows his stuff.

I can sort out any failing team, simple as you like.

The key is to score more goals and concede less.

Just went onto the Gazette blog and it says something along the lines of the original deal was accepted just a few hours after the move collapsed. Could it be that the deal is all but complete because they called back and agreed last night? Rhodes then calls into Blackburn this morning to say his goodbyes and grab his things and all he needs to do is sign the contract? Would make sense if Grainger is right about the #11 shirt being readied.

Neil Grainger: I'M HEARING A NUMBER 11 SHIRT IS BEING PRINTED RIGHT NOW! #UTB

EG saying he hasn't arrived at Rockliffe yet, I wouldn't put your order in just yet.

They could be meeting somewhere else then arrive at Rockliffe later on you never know