oneBoro Forum

January 2016 Transfer Window

Muzzy isn't a AK type of professional, his career seems to be nose diving, if Huddersfield don't want him, then ............. oh dear.

Exactly, If Huddersfield are turning him away then his career is only going one way.

AK will want him gone asap.

Nail on head.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't there a rule that says a player can't play for 3 teams in one season? If that's so, Wigan or Boro are Wildshut's only options.

Reading the Gazette is sounds like they want him back, we've not renewed the loan to force them into making a bid to take him permanently.

That might backfire on us, the 3 clubs rule would put us at a huge disadvantage during any negotiation, as Wigan would be the only viable option for him.

I don't know if the 3 clubs rule is different as far as loans go - Ledesma played for Boro, Rotherham and Brighton last season.

I've just looked that up and you are right Tom, I don't know if they've changed the rules, or whether it was because they were emergency loans, either way, it looks like we are in a position to start a bidding war for Wildschut. Let battle commence................

Rule is two clubs only, with exception of emergency loans. So, as I think October loan came under heading emergency loan, he can still sign for anyone else either on a loan to end of season or permanently.

Emergency loan system due to stop at end of season though, due to those asses at EUFA or FIFA stopping it. This will ruin a lot of div two clubs and also prevent young talent getting regular games at a lower league. would Ben Gibson be as far developed in his career without the seasons elsewhere, for example?

If Huddersfield have decided they don't want to keep Muzzy then he has no hope of getting anywhere near our first team.

Yanic might go on loan in the championship but I don't think either he or Muzzy will play for us again.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Grayson go in for one of these two, on a permanent deal or on loan. That Alan Nixon said we inquired for Carayol in the summer, and also said recently we asked about Wildschut's availability. I feel they'd both do a job for us.

Nothing in and nothing out will be a result as we have the squad we need to go up and have cover all over the park

Rhodes won't fit the system and not sure McCormack is more than a good champo player myself - I certainly wouldn't drop any of Nuge/Stuani/Kike for him as they all play our system well

Maybe the odd loaness coming in as back up to replace Stephens/Zucculini but that may be it. I think Bamford would have been done by now if he was coming and I think he knows that he will not be a guaranteed starter anymore so is looking elsewhere

Never been a big fan of Albert's but he is currently doing the business and settling into the left sided role so again not sure what buying a replacement would achieve.

If Huddersfield have decided they don't want to keep Muzzy then he has no hope of getting anywhere near our first team.

Yanic might go on loan in the championship but I don't think either he or Muzzy will play for us again.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Grayson go in for one of these two, on a permanent deal or on loan. That Alan Nixon said we inquired for Carayol in the summer, and also said recently we asked about Wildschut's availability. I feel they'd both do a job for us.

I would like you guy's to sign Yanic & give him a good run of games to see how he does in the championship, I think he would do a fine job for you.. He is a bit erratic but I think he has the ability to play in the championship, He would excite the fans but probably frustrate too.

I'd take more or less any fee we can fetch for Wildschutt and Muzzy. Neither of them are going to play so it's no use having them stick around. Get them off the wagebill and bring in someone who can actually challenge for a first team spot whether that's on loan or permanent. Get rid of them both and bring in Pritchard and I'd be very happy.

Nothing in and nothing out will be a result as we have the squad we need to go up and have cover all over the park

Rhodes won't fit the system and not sure McCormack is more than a good champo player myself - I certainly wouldn't drop any of Nuge/Stuani/Kike for him as they all play our system well

Maybe the odd loaness coming in as back up to replace Stephens/Zucculini but that may be it. I think Bamford would have been done by now if he was coming and I think he knows that he will not be a guaranteed starter anymore so is looking elsewhere

Never been a big fan of Albert's but he is currently doing the business and settling into the left sided role so again not sure what buying a replacement would achieve.

Non of our returning loanee's play the same CDM/CB that Stephens/Zucculini were asked to cover. So I think that position will be replaced by another loan. I also think that RM could play Fabrini's position better than he can as much as it pains me to say. But seeing as Fabrini isn't a sure fire starter, you would pay the money that RM would cost for an impact sub

Muzzy isn't a AK type of professional, his career seems to be nose diving, if Huddersfield don't want him, then ............. oh dear.

Exactly, If Huddersfield are turning him away then his career is only going one way.

Nail on head.

I agree he's not an AK player but he performed well there, their new manager will have a small budget, if he's got 7 players to play that position it would be daft not to strengthen elsewhere instead of having a massive overload of LWs.

I think he'll end up somewhere in the Championship for between £700k-£1mil, Bristol City or PNE is my guess

I'd take more or less any fee we can fetch for Wildschutt and Muzzy. Neither of them are going to play so it's no use having them stick around. Get them off the wagebill and bring in someone who can actually challenge for a first team spot whether that's on loan or permanent. Get rid of them both and bring in Pritchard and I'd be very happy.

100% agree...

I can't understand why 70% of people on the Gazette think Yanic will 'make a difference' to our season. the bloke isn't good enough for our first team - a few good games in league one is no yardstick for a team chasing the title

I'd agree if the situation was as straightforward as him finishing a loan at it's completion date. But he's gone back early, and Chelsea have a new boss in charge to when he left. Hiddink presumably wants to sit down with him before everyone decides what happens next.

Nail on head.

I agree he's not an AK player but he performed well there, their new manager will have a small budget, if he's got 7 players to play that position it would be daft not to strengthen elsewhere instead of having a massive overload of LWs.

I think he'll end up somewhere in the Championship for between £700k-£1mil, Bristol City or PNE is my guess

Really? I think we'll be lucky to get anything over 200k for Muzzy. Same goes for Wildschutt.

I would like you guy's to sign Yanic & give him a good run of games to see how he does in the championship, I think he would do a fine job for you.. He is a bit erratic but I think he has the ability to play in the championship, He would excite the fans but probably frustrate too.

Most wingers of that style tend to frustrate as well as exciting.

I would definitely take him at PNE on a permanent but for some reason I think he'll end up back at Wigan. They may be a level below but they still spend big when it comes to transfers.