• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to think its going to go tits up again, Surely Rhodes has arrived by now... Why no confirmation of his arrival?.

Because he has not arrived? ;)

lol.. Is he going too?.. Someone is a slow driver if he hasn't arrived yet  :D

He is in Amsterdam with Gibson :)

Ian Dennis: 13m from Middlesbrough for Jordan Rhodes is a statement of intent from Steve Gibson and Boro

Sounds like it's only a matter of time before it is announced.

I'm starting to think its going to go tits up again, Surely Rhodes has arrived by now... Why no confirmation of his arrival?.

I was told he was never going to Rockliffe today and the deal has been completed at a secret location.

I was told he was never going to Rockliffe today and the deal has been completed at a secret location.

He's already passed he's medical so doesn't need to go to rockliffe.

@reluctantnicko

Btw if Boro try to mess around Blackburn over the fee they should remember that Venkys will be in their beds very shortly ...

yeah course they will. cus they wont be desperate to get this done as well. mans an idiot

He means it's bedtime in India.

It does not make sense for Rhodes to drive all the way from Blackburn to Rockliffe to sign his contract, if it is going ahead it is most likely at a half way point as all the medical requirements etc are already done.