• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

So people see a text from some random person who can't even spell a players name right and people believe it?

Makes you wonder.

I doubt anyone actually believes it, but that shouldn't stop anyone discussion potential targets.

So people see a text from some random person who can't even spell a players name right and people believe it?

Makes you wonder.

I doubt anyone actually believes it, but that shouldn't stop anyone discussion potential targets.

True, I always love seeing the wild and wonderful names we are linked with at times and admittedly I'm not much of a Twitter user so I don't know the reaction to this particular tweet, it's just crazy that there are people who might get sucked in by it.

People believe what they want to believe. If it's a positive tweet, like a new big name signing for us, people will want to think it's true.

Conversely, if it was a tweet saying we were selling Ayala and Friend to Leeds for half a mill, people would be a lot quicker to doubt it, because they wouldn't want it to be true.

Just seen a tweet saying

Hi MrStephen Gibbons . Herd we r selling gorge frend for £15million, done deal

Regards Grant ledbutter

Seems legit :s

Middlesbrough are now into 5/4 from 5/1 to sign Blackburn striker Jordan Rhodes.

HERE -> skybet.com/football/speci…

Not that it means anything but the plot thickens, or it could all be a smokescreen for he who shall not be named ;)

Us being comfortably sat at the top of the table will make bids on condition of promotion look far more appealing to other clubs. Blackburn were nearly tempted before so maybe if Lambert doesn't rate him then a deal could be tied up pretty quickly. I'd much rather have Bamford though.

Carayol and Wildschut will raise far more money than was speculated earlier. Wildschut has proven that he is a very good player at League 1 level and many Championship clubs will think he can make the step up Just 18 months ago we thought he was good enough to succeed in the Championship. Yes he's technically poor but wingers with his pace and power are in very short supply so will have plenty of interest. A structured deal from Wigan with a promotion fee will be a decent sized deal. Competition from Championship clubs will only drive his price up. Carayol's lack of drive to track back is massively holding his career back. Getting the boot from Huddersfield could turn out to be a blessing in disguise for him as the dent to his pride might make him realise that he has to do the hard graft out of possession otherwise the manager will soon get rid of him. Another Championship club will snap him on up on loan. He's got promise but he needs to do the basics better if he's going to succeed in the Championship.

I'm certain that these two players are not going to bring in more than 600k combined. We have no use for them and other clubs know that.

Middlesbrough are now into 5/4 from 5/1 to sign Blackburn striker Jordan Rhodes.

HERE -> skybet.com/football/speci…

Not that it means anything but the plot thickens, or it could all be a smokescreen for he who shall not be named ;)

It's because of all the nutters that have stuck money on it after that tweet :) don't think a lot of money has to be put on for odds to change on a championship transfer.

Tomorrow friend and Ayala will be even odds to join Leeds.