• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Could be a very decent signing for Wednesday. Must be a pretty big deal for Reading to accept given that he is thier top scorer and in very good form this season. Could be a massive blow to Readings play off chances. Thankfully we have already played Wednesday twice.

Sky Sources: Brentford reject bid from Sheffield Wednesday for midfielder Alan Judge, but Wednesday remain interested in the player. #SWFC

Looks like SWFC are going for it!

Top signing for Sheff Wed if they pull it off.. Young talented footballer & he has shown he can score goals.

Sheff Wed have money & it looks like they are going to spend plenty.. Wonder what SD thinks :)

Sheff Wed are going to be very tough for the top teams to play against. Fortunately we have played them twice.

It's that time of the night again....yes a late night transfer story.

Middlesbrough and Derby are to battle it out for Ross McCormack. Boro wanted him last summer apparently...

It's gathering pace folks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3384533/Derby-Middlesbrough-battle-land-11m-Fulham-forward-Ross-McCormack.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Do you think it could be true that we have been negotiating for a few weeks or its a case on lazy journalism & they are just copying each other but add their own little twist?.

Is this going to be similar to the Rhodes saga?.

The fact that the rumours started weeks ago suggests to me we've enquired about him at the very least. I was told of our interest in him on Boxing Day. Holloway suggested McCormack after one of the games on sky weeks ago, a lot of fans said at the time he could not possibly know our transfer targets. But maybe he did hear something...

What did Holloway say?.

I can't remember exactly but I think it was along the lines of Middlesbrough will strengthen in January. He mentioned Ross McCormack but was then inadvertently interrupted by AK's post match interview.

Holloway knows nowt

Blackman's contract is up this summer, can't see the fee being too much.

I hope they do play a big part as previously said, I'd like them to come up with us

Really? Too bad for Reading and Wednesday will probably have got a good deal, although Reading should maybe have gambled and kept him at the club in the hope of going up through the play offs or at least get to the final. Losing Blackman to a direct rival will seriously harm their chances. That would be like us selling Ayala or Clayton to Derby.

Blackman going to Wednesday will have an affect on the Rhodes story too, a few sources were linking him there, not least because his dad is GK coach there. He'll just have to come and work with uncle Steve instead...