oneBoro Forum

January 2016 Transfer Window

Blackman's contract is up this summer, can't see the fee being too much.

I hope they do play a big part as previously said, I'd like them to come up with us

Really? Too bad for Reading and Wednesday will probably have got a good deal, although Reading should maybe have gambled and kept him at the club in the hope of going up through the play offs or at least get to the final. Losing Blackman to a direct rival will seriously harm their chances. That would be like us selling Ayala or Clayton to Derby.

If they get £2mil for him they'll have done well. Signed for £1.2 and has scored 18 in 103 games. 

Stuani, Kike & Nugent all have a much better goals per minute ratio.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Danny graham to Blackburn is happening hmmm

The Venky's will think they have a chance of promotion if they sign him, So that's the end of the Rhodes rumour because they won't sell him now as they will have the best strike force in the championship :)

Just seen that RM is 29 - he really isnt worth anywhere near the money that has been quoted.

Rhodes is a much better purchase on age and resale value alone.

Not that I think we need to spend silly money on either.

I think we might fill our loans up before we go for a big signing. We've only got Nando and Kalas on loan, so plenty of room for loan signings now. Hope to see some concrete rumours pretty soon to get the juices flowing. :)

I think we might fill our loans up before we go for a big signing. We've only got Nando and Kalas on loan, so plenty of room for loan signings now. Hope to see some concrete rumours pretty soon to get the juices flowing. :)

Agazzi is still here, for now...

We also have Fabbrini and Agazzi, but I also think we will see 1-2 loans coming in.

Would Blackburn really rather have Graham than Rhodes?

I did hear Lambert wasn't a fan of Rhodes.. Must score to many goals for his liking.

Maybe they would if the Rhodes fee would allow Lambert to strengthen 2-3 other places.

I did hear Lambert wasn't a fan of Rhodes.. Must score to many goals for his liking.

Maybe they would if the Rhodes fee would allow Lambert to strengthen 2-3 other places.

That's a fair point, How much could they realistically expect upfront though?.

I assume the deal in total would be over £10M maybe around £5M upfront?

Is this the restart of the Rhodes saga?

That's a fair point, How much could they realistically expect upfront though?.

I assume the deal in total would be over £10M maybe around £5M upfront?

Is this the restart of the Rhodes saga?

If you look at Rhodes' chances per goal it really isn't very good this season, he's built up to be a forward that scores whenever he gets the chance and it currently isn't the case.

We also have Fabbrini and Agazzi, but I also think we will see 1-2 loans coming in.

Forgot about them 2! Ye I think we'll potentially see a LW and CM on loan, big money CF/ST on permanent.