• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

3-0 Boro win Kike fgs to move us back top of table for 24 hours at least until the mighty Derby County play on Tuesday. Looking forward to this one, think we'll play our strongest side in the next 2 games after yesterday's postponed match.

If we could win the next two games, we would be top of the table, with a game in hand, what a position that would be.

We could just push on as usual, and when the Blackburn game comes, it would take the pressure off and just be a chance to get another three.

I imagine Sheff Wed will come to park the bus. The fixture pile up and being away from home suggest that they will soak and counter.

It depends if we score first, it could be a Brighton, but it could be a frustrating afternoon if they are parking the bus. Hopefully as the game develops we turn the screw and eventually fitness prevails.

You can't blame the manager really, it's a valid excuse. Win and you look a hero. Loose and people will moan at the fixtures.

If we could win the next two games, we would be top of the table, with a game in hand, what a position that would be.

We could just push on as usual, and when the Blackburn game comes, it would take the pressure off and just be a chance to get another three.

That would be the perfect scenario, any idea when the Blackburn game may be played?

That would be the perfect scenario, any idea when the Blackburn game may be played?

I'd guess midweek in late Jan/early Feb. We don't have any midweek games for about 4 weeks on the spin, so that would work out. What would be interesting is if it's the first weekend of Feb, because we'd be playing Blackburn twice in a few days...

Anyone know how many tickets we've sold so far? Not going but it'll be nice to have another full house in front of the TV cameras

When I went and got my tickets on xmas eve, they were over 23500, so maybe high 20's