• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Anyone from the forum going?

Just got my tickets today for the south stand getting into Boro early for a beer then out for a parmo

I'll be there and out and about in town before kick off :)

Ian Holloway predicts Sheff Wed to do us over 1-2.. Oh well, Roll on Saturday against Derby lol :)

Got a link please NB?

Ian Holloway predicts Sheff Wed to do us over 1-2.. Oh well, Roll on Saturday against Derby lol :)

Is he bipolar? One week he's loving us big style next week he predicts us to lose at home even though we have a very good home record.

Got a link please NB?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/32413/10110932/ollies-predictions-sheffield-wednesday-to-stun-middlesbrough

The man hasn't got a clue. Seriously saying something like "Neil Lennon has plenty of quality in that squad and they should be performing better than they are." shows you have lost all credibility as a punter.

Got a link please NB?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/32413/10110932/ollies-predictions-sheffield-wednesday-to-stun-middlesbrough

The man hasn't got a clue. Seriously saying something like "Neil Lennon has plenty of quality in that squad and they should be performing better than they are." shows you have lost all credibility as a punter.

It's funny how he bigs us up one week as the best in the championship & he follows it up the next week predicting us to get beat... He does it quite often.

If we beat Sheff Wed comfortably tomorrow & he talks about the game he will make the excuse of our extra rest & big up our squad.

Lots of hate for him on here. In fact loads of hate for most ......chelsea man utd mourinho nhollawY leeds etc etc.

The guy is paid to give his opinion. Just cos it differs from ours doesnt make him wrong

He thinks we have a good team but mon thinks will struggle against a team that won 3-0 sat. Who knows he may be right ..but i doubt hed get any credit even if he was right

And mc cormack did sign would he still be a ***

Lots of hate for him on here.  In fact loads of hate for most ......chelsea man utd mourinho nhollawY leeds etc etc.    

The guy is paid to give his opinion. Just cos it differs from ours doesnt make him wrong

He thinks we have a good team but mon thinks will struggle against a team that won 3-0 sat.  Who knows he may be right ..but i doubt hed get any credit even if he was right

And mc cormack did sign would he still be a ***

Man crush alert :D