oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield Wednesday 1-0

If you get paid to offer expert opinion expect some flack when you say the worst team in the league has enough quality to do better and if you tip the form team to lose and concede as many goals in one game as they have throughout the entire season at home, then it's hard to take serious.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

I just don't agree with anything he's said.

He says Boro will be under huge pressure from the fans to win this game, but isn't that the case every week given that we are one of the promotion favourites. The team has coped well with the pressure so far.

Then he says we may be complacent after the game being called off. We are very rarely complacent under AK, particularly this season.

He says Boro will be under huge pressure from the fans to win this game, but isn't that the case every week given that we are one of the promotion favourites. The team has coped well with the pressure so far.

Then he says we may be complacent after the game being called off. We are very rarely complacent under AK, particularly this season.

I agree with you KM..

Pressure has been on us all season because we don't want to be in the playoff's again & the money we spent in the summer, As for complacency, like I said we don't want to be in the play offs again so every game we go into we should be fully focused on winning because of that reason alone.

Nothing wrong with IH predicting us to get beat but its the way he bigs us up as the best & then says the stuff as mentioned & predicts us to get beat.. If we beat Sheff Wed & he talks about the game he will act like it was fully expected & go on about how good we are.

Lots of hate for him on here.  In fact loads of hate for most ......chelsea man utd mourinho nhollawY leeds etc etc.    

The guy is paid to give his opinion. Just cos it differs from ours doesnt make him wrong

He thinks we have a good team but mon thinks will struggle against a team that won 3-0 sat.  Who knows he may be right ..but i doubt hed get any credit even if he was right

And mc cormack did sign would he still be a ***

Man crush alert :D

Well he does wear natty little hats

So your saying hes right about the pressure thing .......:)

So your saying hes right about the pressure thing .......:)

LOL I didn't think of that. I meant him using the pressure argument to predict we will lose doesn't make sense given that we've coped with it well so far.

Ill be in town from about 3. Uwe/pompeysmog wanna meet for a beer. OMG i wll be in the concourse. I think i still have ur text!

Yeah I'll be in town about that time too. I'll look forward to it

Holloway is an absolute noggin. Even if he is right tomorrow he contradicts himself week in week out. He has absolutely zero credibility, not just on here but most of my mates think so too of which none of them are even boro fans. He is a lunatic that pulls results out his *** and then claims knowledge when he is right. It's like one of us going on there and saying something, I've not heard anything even close to an expert view come from his mouth since he left Blackpool unfortunately. Even when he is bigging us up I pay no heed to what he spews

If you get paid to offer expert opinion expect some flack when you say the worst team in the league has enough quality to do better and if you tip the form team to lose and concede as many goals in one game as they have throughout the entire season at home, then it's hard to take serious.

Disagree with your posts about Holloway. If Sheffield Wednesday do score twice against us, what would your response be? They are a talented team, in my opinion they a top 6 side based on the first half of the season and it is not beyond the realms of possibility at all - they have some very good attacking players.

Like it or not Ollie is paid to put his opinion out there. Now I for one don't think he's been very analytical and goes for a mixture of gut feeling and what will provoke the biggest response. After all we are talking about it, so as far as he's concerned mission accomplished.

We are going to lose at some point so why not tomorrow? Both teams are in good form and they will have momentum with them. The reason I don't think it'll be tomorrow is that it's all stacked in our favour. We are at home and not just played 48hrs ago. It will be tight for a hour or so but I expect us to score twice in the last half hour when their legs become very heavy.

Disagree with your posts about Holloway. If Sheffield Wednesday do score twice against us, what would your response be? They are a talented team, in my opinion they a top 6 side based on the first half of the season and it is not beyond the realms of possibility at all - they have some very good attacking players.

If we're going to lose at home I can only see it being a 0-1.

I just can't see teams scoring more than once at the Riverside.

It'll probably happen at some point, but it's not expected.