• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Ok so I've been on the drink for most of the day and seen the Sheffield Wednesday team. I've only went and had 500 sheckles on the Boro haven't I #prayforme #donttellourlass.

curtis you balloon head, you've only gone and cursed us. and spunked a fortune down the toilet  ;)

giphy.gif

Wednesday made us work hard to keep that clean sheet in the second half - though without too many clean shots at goal still. Think Wednesday only had two shots on target - Bannan from distance and that scramble that Stuani blocked - but we weren't getting shots on target either. A grind, three points, and top of the league.

Excellent 3 points.

Nerve wracking 2nd half.

Adomah & Friend.. Poor.

Ayala was top class again.

Fabbrini was brilliant when he came on, Won so many free kicks, Their defenders couldn't deal with him.

Not the greatest performance but I couldn't care less tbh... We are in a great position & will improve.

UTB.

Ok so I've been on the drink for most of the day and seen the Sheffield Wednesday team. I've only went and had 500 sheckles on the Boro haven't I #prayforme #donttellourlass.

curtis you balloon head, you've only gone and cursed us. and spunked a fortune down the toilet  ;)

giphy.gif

got any nails left? me either :D :D :D :D :D

Well done on your win. I can take losing if we try like we did in the 2nd half and with a bit of fortune could've scored. You can see why I was frustrated in the first half and disappointed with our lack of self belief!

Anyway, good luck for the season. I can't see you doing anything other than automatics the way it's going.

• Like 1

Excellent 3 points.

Nerve wracking 2nd half.

Adomah & Friend.. Poor.

Clayton, What a beast.

Fabbrini was brilliant when he came on, Won so many free kicks, Their defenders couldn't deal with him.

Not the greatest performance but I couldn't care less tbh... We are in a great position & will improve.

UTB.

giphy.gif

got any nails left? me either :D :D :D :D :D

Nope but I'm sure I can get a manicure out of my £333.33 profit :D

Excellent 3 points.

Nerve wracking 2nd half.

Adomah & Friend.. Poor.

UTB.

Wrong thread?

Excellent 3 points.

Nerve wracking 2nd half.

Adomah & Friend.. Poor.

Clayton, What a beast.

UTB.

He won some good free kicks bit I'd hardly say he was brilliant.

He single handedly nullified a number of key breakouts with his refusal to pass the ball.

Well done on your win. I can take losing if we try like we did in the 2nd half and with a bit of fortune could've scored. You can see why I was frustrated in the first half and disappointed with our lack of self belief!

Anyway, good luck for the season. I can't see you doing anything other than automatics the way it's going.

Cheers, and good luck to you too - you certainly had a fair few of us nervous with rattling our cage in the second half! I would have bet a handsome amount on there being a goal for one side or the other at half time. Good job there was no bookie nearby!