• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Hey up Boro! 

Owls fan from Newcastle here, I can't stand them Magpies and have quite of lot of Boro supporting mates so thought I'd register on here ahead of our game today. 

We can all see that you have a ridiculously strong defence, and therefore should be confident. There is no way we'll come to defend today, we've not gone into a single game this season trying to get a point, especially away from home. Which, sadly could be why our away form is so poor! However, it has meant that we play some lovely passing and creative football and will contribute to a good spectacle. We've turned from having the worst attack last season to having one of the best in the league (thanks to Carlos). Watch out of Barry Bannan and Kieran Lee in the midfield and little Fernando on the left who's been in terrific form. 

I do know a lot about your team and players, we're all aware that you will be favourites but I think we're also quietly confident that you are due to concede some goals and lose (one day!?). Maybe you'll score one or two yourselves today if we're as open as we can be away from home at times  :dodgy: 

Anyway, good luck for the season and on the trail for automatic promotion. I think you're 1-2 seasons ahead of us in terms of building a strong Championship team. But hopefully we will be joining you in the top 6 come May. 

Worst of luck for today  :cool:

I thought Kieran Lee played for Brazzers;)

Always good to see opposition fans on here. Hopefully it'll be a good game and obviously three points for us. From the highlights I've seen of Wednesday you play some decent attacking football so I wish you good luck for the rest f the season after today.

We've been through that joke many times about our Kieran.  ;)

Hey up Boro! 

Owls fan from Newcastle here, I can't stand them Magpies and have quite of lot of Boro supporting mates so thought I'd register on here ahead of our game today. 

We can all see that you have a ridiculously strong defence, and therefore should be confident. There is no way we'll come to defend today, we've not gone into a single game this season trying to get a point, especially away from home. Which, sadly could be why our away form is so poor! However, it has meant that we play some lovely passing and creative football and will contribute to a good spectacle. We've turned from having the worst attack last season to having one of the best in the league (thanks to Carlos). Watch out of Barry Bannan and Kieran Lee in the midfield and little Fernando on the left who's been in terrific form. 

I do know a lot about your team and players, we're all aware that you will be favourites but I think we're also quietly confident that you are due to concede some goals and lose (one day!?). Maybe you'll score one or two yourselves today if we're as open as we can be away from home at times  :dodgy: 

Anyway, good luck for the season and on the trail for automatic promotion. I think you're 1-2 seasons ahead of us in terms of building a strong Championship team. But hopefully we will be joining you in the top 6 come May. 

Worst of luck for today  :cool:

That style of football plays right in to our hands. I hope that's how Wednesday set out.

Haha, well it seems to leave us vulnerable at times away from home. But, we hope that by attacking we'll be able to break the seemingly impenetrable wall that is your defence down. I think for us being positive and having a go will be our best form of defence and chance of winning.

Hearing #SWFC are set to make six changes today. Still no Keiren Westwood. Has yet to shake off a groin problem. #starlive

Not good news for us really. We have decent strength in depth but playing against the best we need our best and it doesn't seem like we will if we're making 6 changes from the last 2 superb games.

That should improve your confidence and dent ours.

#SWFC team to face #Boro: Wildsmith, Palmer, Loovens, Wiggins, Hutchinson, Semedo, Bannan, Helan, Sougou, Lee, Joao #BoroLive

Wow. They could be in for a long evening

TEAM NEWS: Dimi, Nsue, Ayala, Gibson, Friend, Adomah, Clayton, Leadbitter, Downing, Stuani, Kike.

Subs: Mejias, Amorebieta, de Pena, Kalas, Fabbrini, Forshaw, Zuculini.

TEAM NEWS: Dimi, Nsue, Ayala, Gibson, Friend, Adomah, Clayton, Leadbitter, Downing, Stuani, Kike.

Everyone should agree that is probably our strongest possible team.

Against a Wednesday team who's made 6 changes.

Confidence is rising..

On reflection I'm gutted with that line up. I guess it's too much for us to try and out football you today and we've looked to be more solid.

Makes me look daft after saying we'd come and play football against you. I guess that's apparently reserved for Hillsborough. Oh well... you never know.

Good luck anyway fella's, we'll see after the game!

Everyone should agree that is probably our strongest possible team.

Against a Wednesday team who's made 6 changes.

Confidence is rising..

While I agree this is our strongest team, it would still be good to see a striker on the bench. Fingers crossed after Nugent is back we are not in this situation without a replacement striker on the bench. For this situation I would like to see us strengthen in this area in January.

For today's game after seeing the teamsheets and the changes to their team I'm going for a 4-0 win. No way a team with 6 changes can be organised well enough.