oneBoro Forum

Aww, Derby fans have been (mostly) complimentary of us on dcfc, the OP seems a wee bit cruel (although I have to admit, I laughed at the bit about Derby's premier league records.)

Nugent to start

1-0 Boro or 1-1 (bye bye clean sheet record)

They could, but I doubt it

As long as we win, I don't care about other teams results.

They do!

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I think of the classic clichè the next game is always the most important of the season as a win or defeat can effect a team significantly. However Derby is massive as we could potentially create a 4 point gap between us and possibly 8points between 3rd. That gives us breathing space should we slip up in later games. What a massive boost a win would give us as well.

Who am I kidding and thank you James for highlighting the very reasons why my seldom used phrase should be used (indeed have others noticed the results we obtained when it has been used recently).

I have often mentioned that I felt there could be a break away from the chasing pack by one or two teams so to beat Derby and the game in hand would certainly set Boro on that pedestal.

Our goals at home column needs to improve as we will need a cushion against Derby if we take the lead in my opinion because this is no doubt that this is THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON.....so far!!! :)

we'll get another clean sheet against derby 1-0 or 0-0 t will end up. brentford are going to break our streak at griffin park. wouldnt surprise me to see us draw the next two games and find hull winning to join up with us and derby at the top again. Thats how the leagues been for the last 2 years.

Aww, Derby fans have been (mostly) complimentary of us on dcfc, the OP seems a wee bit cruel (although I have to admit, I laughed at the bit about Derby's premier league records.)

Nugent to start

1-0 Boro or 1-1 (bye bye clean sheet record)

They could, but I doubt it

As long as we win, I don't care about other teams results.

They do!

Was all in jest mate, I know even some of the Derby fans have had a laugh at it

I just managed to increase the sales for this game by 1, by twisting KMs arm into him buying a ticket.

You're welcome, MFC.

Make that 2, my brother's tagging along. ;)

Was never going to miss the biggest game of the season.

Missed the last 2 home games due to festive commitments, so I'm really looking forward to this match!

Going for lunch in The Six Medals before hand if anybody fancies a few pre-match beverages??