oneBoro Forum

They created two noteworthy chances?

I'm being kind with that to be honest, the two I was counting were Russels shot from a very tight angle and the corner that Kike miskicked and Dimi didn't come out to claim.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Thorne managed to score a 4 before being taken off injured at 23 mins?

They've blatantly just looked at the stats and went "Boro defence didn't do anything, Thorne must have been ***e to be getting taken off after 20 mins.. How did Derby only concede two? their defence must have been top of their game"

derby struggled to live with the pace and intensity of our A game and were constantly trying to slow it down. i mean they really never troubled us with anything other than free kicks and set plays. with the exception of johnny russell getting behind nsue and getting a shot off from a narrow angle which was saved easily.

if that was the best they had to offer, they should be worried. that was a big game and they never looked like they were good enough to really stretch us or pressure us.

i hope hull come here and think they are going to destroy us. we will pull their pants down now.

The Times Boro v Derby ratings 

CX0ANDzWMAAZ5cL.jpg

Ayala and Gibson 6, Keogh and Shackell 9 snd 8 :D

If you look a bit lower down the report will hughes gets a 8 :)

The Times Boro v Derby ratings 

CX0ANDzWMAAZ5cL.jpg

Ayala and Gibson 6, Keogh and Shackell 9 snd 8 :D

If you look a bit lower down the report will hughes gets a 8 :)

Schoolboy error that ABH. Will Hughes is on another level and not subject to the standard gradation applied to normal football players :)

A little over excited me captured by my young son on his visit to see me in Dubai......''Godolphin stables''

https://youtu.be/jwOnZpdA5So

That was great viewing except the ***!!!! :D

Was the  game shown live in the UAE or did you use one of the many streams available to the forum?

Thank you, silly old me. It was shown in some of the pubs (Jebel ali club)but I watched at home as preference is mostly Premiership games so I never want to miss out.

A little over excited me captured by my young son on his visit to see me in Dubai......''Godolphin stables''

https://youtu.be/jwOnZpdA5So

That was great viewing except the ***!!!! :D

Was the  game shown live in the UAE or did you use one of the many streams available to the forum?

Thank you, silly old me. It was shown in some of the pubs (Jebel ali club)but I watched at home as preference is mostly Premiership games so I never want to miss out.

Haha, class! :D