stuani

Ayala

Chapman

--------------Mejias---------------

Kalas--Gibson--Nando--Husband

------Forshaw------Leadbitter------

Adomah-----Fabbrini-----De Pena

-----------------Kike-------------------

Can see us playing that team, it would be daft to put a team of reserves out which will clearly get beat, that wont do much for confidence. We need to stay in the cup IMO, its the only way the likes of De Pena, Fabbrini, Forshaw, Husband and Mejias will get any first team football. Make too many changes and Burnley will beat us comfortably.

Hope Champan gets a chance off the bench, would be interesting to see if Carayol gets a game, if he doesnt make the bench I think we can assume he has no future here. With a bit of luck Woodgate will be fit, would be good to give both Gibson and Ayala a rest. With Zuculini and Stephens going back we are starting to look a little bit short in midfield, would expect that to be the priority in the window (Probably the lad from Bolton)

Comfortable home win if we put a strongish team out, Burnley will make changes too and they didnt look much good when we played them a few weeks ago, 2-0 Boro De Pena x2

*Also great prices for the game, would be great to see a 15k plus crowd, the team deserve it!

was the champan by accident or witty? :)

Hugs

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/statistic-shows-long-fa-cup-10699956

Article from the EG makes food for thought I have to say.

However I like the FA Cup, if we get knocked out first time of asking so be it but the potential to progress and get a big name in a later round would be great, to be honest I would like to get Everton at home again so we can show them that we are better than what they faced in the Carling Cup quarter final

I'm going to go to this, haven't been for a couple of weeks.

When I was buying a ticket online, the amount of green on the stadium map was a bit disappointing. Can't see much of a crowd for this one unfortunately.

Hope we stay in the cup, mainly for the chance of a big home draw but it gives us a chance to give certain players a much deserved run out.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/statistic-shows-long-fa-cup-10699956

However I like the FA Cup, if we get knocked out first time of asking so be it but the potential to progress and get a big name in a later round would be great, to be honest I would like to get Everton at home again so we can show them that we are better than what they faced in the Carling Cup quarter final

Let's just wait until next season to play all the big clubs in the premier league.

I have heard a few people say oh let's get a big team in the next round, Our aim is to play big games every week next season.

Let's just wait until next season to play all the big clubs in the premier league.

I have heard a few people say oh let's get a big team in the next round, Our aim is to play big games every week next season.

I wouldn't mind WBA's cup run off that article. No big names. Couple of lower league teams. Trip to Wembers for the SF

When I was buying a ticket online, the amount of green on the stadium map was a bit disappointing. Can't see much of a crowd for this one unfortunately.

Hope we stay in the cup, mainly for the chance of a big home draw but it gives us a chance to give certain players a much deserved run out.

Think we are up to 14000 so far and useually get a couple of thou walk up

You can't pick which year to have a good run in the FA Cup. There's no doubt though that with favorable draws we can go far.

Next season you'll be worrying about consolidating.

To be fair we have played lots of big clubs recently in the cups so I don't feel we need to draw any this season round. The only draw I want to see if we go through is vs Newcastle or Sunderland.

Think we are up to 14000 so far and useually get a couple of thou walk up

Oh well that's not too bad then! Thanks.