• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we were marginally the better team yesterday but lapses of concentration and probably the changes in defence cost us. Fingers crossed we don't get any major injuries this year...

Never like losing but not bothered about the fa cup this year. Would much rather lose that game than any of the league games.

Thought fabbrini did well. Adomah as well on the right. Anyone else think mejias could have done more for their goals? He just seemed to fall back into the goals for both of them.

Think we were marginally the better team yesterday but lapses of concentration and probably the changes in defence cost us. Fingers crossed we don't get any major injuries this year...

Never like losing but not bothered about the fa cup this year. Would much rather lose that game than any of the league games.

Thought fabbrini did well. Adomah as well on the right. Anyone else think mejias could have done more for their goals? He just seemed to fall back into the goals for both of them.

For me I dont think there is much more Mejias could do. It was poor defending for both and to be honest I cant think of many keepers if any that would have done any better. I think the first he had to guess which way given the poor marking and the second was a point blank range volley which none of our defenders responded to.

No chance, Dimi wouldn't have got close to them either.

I only seen it the once, maybe he couldn't. Maybe he couldn't have saved it, but I remember seeing it and thinking 'his attempt wasn't even close to good enough'.

Dimi will be itching to keep a clean sheet v Brentford.

Some terrible defending for the two goals and no chance for Mejias at either. And Nugent didn't look very good on the hightlights. Blazing the ball directily at the keeper when he was put clean thriugh at 0-0 and also completely missed the ball in the situation where Fabbrini eventually scored. If that was Kike he would have been murdered ;)