oneBoro Forum

BORO vs Brentford (A) 1-0

We are better than last year, they are worse than last year. Over simplifying? Probably but I'm confident.

Spot on.. Plus players are on the verge of leaving & handing in transfer request/s..

We could get beat but its a brilliant time to be playing them & we should comfortably beat them IMO.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a long shot this:

Anyone going and in the seats with a junior that may like to stand? Long story a little shorter; My lad has Cushings disease and has had a rough few days and due to joints/back aching may not be able to stand throughout. He's improving so may not be an issue by tomorrow evening but just putting it out there incase anyone missed terrace tickets?

BTW - 2-1 Boro, Ayala and Albert

every league game we play I get the feeling I can't look past a well thought out disciplined boro win.

Sure we lost against a championship team but the cup is a whole different ball game.

This form will continue for some time now and don't be surprised if we come away from Brentford with another clean sheet. Incredible the results were putting out in the league

Game Day.

COME ON BORO.

There it is :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you didn't do this for the Burnley FA cup game? (Which we ended up losing):s

Game Day.

COME ON BORO.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you didn't do this for the Burnley FA cup game? (Which we ended up losing):s

That's correct.

When Derby & Hull drop points around their cup games later in the season you will be smiling :)

Game Day.

COME ON BORO.

That's correct.

When Derby & Hull drop points around their cup games later in the season you will be smiling :)

Ah I see now. :) (evil genius laugh)

USAgoals have listed the game tonight, a***st other Championship games. I find it hard to believe it's going to be streamed, but maybe we are lucky.

Not out of the question - there's no European football and only a few PL games tonight...