• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

These next two games are vital. Can we maintain that 4 point gap with a game in hand or indeed, can we extend that lead. I would be very happy with 4 points, 6 points and I'll be ecstatic.

If we pick up 6 points you just get the feeling we'll kick on and really tear this league a new a**h***!

P.S. I had to edit that word at the end myself the word came out in full when I posted it the first time. :P

On paper, January seems like a relatively straightforward month for Boro; Brentford, Bristol City, MK Dons away and Forest at home, four winnable games, but tough games none the less. A vital point in our season to pick up as much points as we can, and send out a clear message that this is our year..

Bloody Holloway at it again!!!!

He's not only got us to win tonight but also said that Newcastle and Sunderland would struggle against this Boro squad. What a bellwhacker  :rolleyes:

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-sunderland-would-struggle-against-10721313#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Well guys will be signing off very soon as I need to get ready for my trip to Griffen Park (oh you are so lucky DS I hear you all say).

Such an important game and as no one has advised me as to the matches of high interest tonight picking up points is vital and also we do need to keep our very impressive away win streak going and as this is the first away game of 2016 I feel happier to say that upon reflection that this is THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON..........so far!!! (for away games of 2016)

Up the Boro!

I'm expecting the same eleven that started against Derby to start again tonight so Kike to lead the line. If he doesn't then you'd have to assume Karanka really does only see him as a back up player or he's potentially on his way out.

I think this could be a tricky one. Brentford found some reasonable form in December although they got knocked out of the cup by Walsall - no idea if they made a lot of changes for it or not? Brentford have the ability to play some decent stuff but in our games last season we always had just a bit too much for them. In the home game earlier this season I thought Brentford played pretty well actually and if they'd not missed that chance at 2-1 I'm not sure we'd have gone on to win it.

You'd think that this game may well suit us however, the way they play is kind of what we are happy playing against so it really comes down to us and what we do. If we're switched on and on it as we were against say Derby or Brighton then I'd expect us to win it. If we're not quite at it for some reason then it could be a bit of a problem as Brentford did cause us problems at the Riverside. I hoping for a reaction after the weekend and another clean sheet. If we get that then I think we'll win.

Tonight's game and the one at the weekend are massive in my opinion. Whilst we are playing both away, both Derby and Hull have got two home games.

So this is huge, I'm predicting a tight 1-0 win with Stuani the scorer

I'm also concerned with how KM will cope with both match day thread and transfer obsessing.. I'm fearing burnout

Goals as they go in on SSN tonight :)

I should be home in time to listen to Maddo's excitable commentary & watch the goals fly in, Going out for a belated Birthday meal, Might be tipsy/ish :)

Happy belated birthday! Hope you get a belated Boro defensive masterclass