oneBoro Forum

BORO vs Brentford (A) 1-0

Bet365 have set it as an own goal and are not changing the verdict should it show that Ayala has scored the goal

:( unlucky bud

Says they are using statistics from the Press Association.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to get ahead of myself but surely it's going to take a catastrophic set of results for us not to get promoted now

21 games to go......

Yeah i realise there is a long way to go yet and anything can happen, i just can't see us losing form anytime soon

Well put it this way, we could win 10 more games, draw 5 and lose another 6 and we would still finish on 90 points.  For Derby to do the same they'd have to win 12, draw 5 and lose just 3 more.  For Hull to get there it would mean them having to win 13, draw 4 and lose just 4.  I'd be disappointed if we lost another 6 games this season.

I think we've got ourselves into a fantastic position - but a look at Brighton falling away after their long unbeaten streak shows we've got to stay focused. We certainly can draw a huge amount of confidence from our defence though - if we get ahead in a game, the players must feel that belief that they'll see it through to victory.

I've just watched the highlights on SS. I don't know how accurate of a picture they present as highlights can obviously be misleading but we looked very sloppy (ayala especially [uncharacteristically]) and were lucky not to be a few down before we scored.

To use a cliché, at the end of the day we won and we got the 3 points. However, purely based on what i saw, we're going to need to perform a lot better if we want to keep picking up wins.

Just back, was not the greatest of games and some of our forward play was a bit off with the wrong choices being made too often, but Brentford huffed and puffed but could not blow the Boro house down.

One of those gritty and slightly ugly away wins which gained us 3 valuable points.

Big shout out to Uwe, Pompey Ethers, Humpty and Trekkers for making it a more enjoyable evening

CYjQ3QuWsAIgoNa.jpg:largeI'm currently in a heated debate with Betfair over the goal. If anyone is having similar issues get on Live Chat on your betting site and debate it. Cite skybet as paying out for the goal

I'm currently in a heated debate with Betfair over the goal. If anyone is having similar issues get on Live Chat on your betting site and debate it. Cite skybet as paying out for the goal

It's quite clearly Ayala's goal. Tell them to pay you out or NB will sort them out. :P

It's interesting that Brentford fans think we're cynical and dirty, how horrible it is to watch that all the time. I'm crying into my pillow while looking at the league table...

Aww bless. Someone get the violin out :P

(13/01/2016 12.02 AM)

Hi Tom

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can confirm after raising to our traders and seeing the footage of the goal the team have settled your bet as a winner, so good news for you Tom, you should now have the full winnings including stake in your account

Yessss.

Anyone else who 'lost' on Ayala fgs it's worth debating it!

(13/01/2016 12.02 AM)

Hi Tom

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can confirm after raising to our traders and seeing the footage of the goal the team have settled your bet as a winner, so good news for you Tom, you should now have the full winnings including stake in your account

Yessss.

Anyone else who 'lost' on Ayala fgs it's worth debating it!

Everyone round Tom's house for a parmo