oneBoro Forum

BORO vs Brentford (A) 1-0

Looks like there is a couple of jealous Hull City supporters:

I hate M'boro….. they are boring and they look boring. We showed them up for what they are when they came here and yet they've now gone 9 without conceding. They seem to win every game 1-0 or when they're very lucky 2-0 and never look like a good team. I suppose thats called win ugly.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate M'boro….. they are boring and they look boring. We showed them up for what they are when they came here and yet they've now gone 9 without conceding. They seem to win every game 1-0 or when they're very lucky 2-0 and never look like a good team. I suppose thats called win ugly.

And I suppose such a good team as Hull wouldn't have played so pathetically at the back end of the year?

They've had some ridiculous jam (thinking in particular the Reading & QPR games) where they've somehow taken the points despite playing awfully. They're not as good as Derby, they're not as good as us, if they go up it'll be as P/O winners, I don't see them lasting the distance. Loss for them tonight.

I hate when people say they showed us for what we are.

We played like trash for most of that game, they didn't show anyone anything.

He's chatting utter and total ***. Surely now that we've gone on to not concede in 9 they've shown us for what we aren't.

Boro.. P 25, F 37, A 12, GD +25, Pts 55

Hull... P 25, F 36, A 18, GD +18, Pts 47

:)

Boro.. P 25, F 37, A 12, Pts 55

Hull... P 25, F 36, A 18, Pts 47

:)

Time to get that violin out again.

Quite a few unhappy Boro fans on Bet365's twitter account. Some good publicity for Betfair and Skybet.

I was right behind / above that goal last night when Ayala scored. [i thought] It was clearly an Ayala goal. I was really surprised when I started reading reports ruling it as an O.G.

I reckon that if you don't get paid, you've been robbed mate.

It's really hard to see where we will slip up so many times now. We never lose at home, apart from that fluke Bristol result, and barring Burnley and Brum we have already played every team in the top 14 away from home.

Quite a few unhappy Boro fans on Bet365's twitter account. Some good publicity for Betfair and Skybet.

I was right behind / above that goal last night when Ayala scored. [i thought] It was clearly an Ayala goal. I was really surprised when I started reading reports ruling it as an O.G.

I reckon that if you don't get paid, you've been robbed mate.

Yeah well me too. Bet365 continue to hold their ground citing Associated Press and will only change it of AP does (which they never will).

Ive just listened to the bees podcast. There's a boro fan on there stating unless we score 90 goals this season we definately won't go up.

Makes perfect sense that... :dodgy: