• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive just listened to the bees podcast. There's a boro fan on there stating unless we score 90 goals this season we definately won't go up.

Makes perfect sense that... :dodgy:

He was unbelievably negative.

There was another caller saying RM isn't an upgrade on anything we have and we should get Rhodes NOW otherwise he would cost £20m in summer. :D

Ive just listened to the bees podcast. There's a boro fan on there stating unless we score 90 goals this season we definately won't go up.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I will keep my feelings to myself, but 'unbelievably negative' sums it up quite nicely.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I will keep my feelings to myself, but 'unbelievably negative' sums it up quite nicely.

I listened to that last night and I found all of what he said to be an embarrassment. He was talking about us playing horrible football under Karanka. Did he got to Derby? Did he watch us at Brighton? Last nights performance wasn't great but it got us the points and that is what will matter in late April/early May. You would think we were free falling like Brighton, not top of the league by 6 points with a game in hand listening to him drone on.

Was this put together by Brentford people? I wonder if they've gone and intentionally found the most negative boro fan in order to spin the tale they like about how we're not great and are dirty and stuff.

I listened to that last night and I found all of what he said to be an embarrassment. He was talking about us playing horrible football under Karanka. Did he got to Derby? Did he watch us at Brighton? Last nights performance wasn't great but it got us the points and that is what will matter in late April/early May. You would think we were free falling like Brighton, not top of the league by 6 points with a game in hand listening to him drone on.

All I could think was that he must've been on a wind up, there's no way anybody can be that unhappy after winning and going 6 points clear from second.

Maybe I have a tinfoil hat on here but wouldn't be surprised. They really hate us for some reason.

I don't think they hate us and to be fair they seemed to go out of their way to show some balance. The simple fact is that we've played three times down there now and played some crap and fairly cynical football on each occasion but walked away with the win every time. If your experience of a team was based on that then you'd hardly be talking them up would you?  The games up at our place have been different but most of them wouldn't have seen them I'd imagine other than the play off game.

Yeah, as far as they are concerned, we are a niggly team who break up play with fouls a lot, just because it happens that of the (relatively few) occasions we've played that way, 3 of them have been at Griffin Park.

In actual fact, in the disciplinary points table for this season up to and including last night, we are 17th in the league. Brentford are 5th.

Maybe I have a tinfoil hat on here but wouldn't be surprised. They really hate us for some reason.

I don't think they hate us and to be fair they seemed to go out of their way to show some balance. The simple fact is that we've played three times down there now and played some crap and fairly cynical football on each occasion but walked away with the win every time. If your experience of a team was based on that then you'd hardly be talking them up would you?  The games up at our place have been different but most of them wouldn't have seen them I'd imagine other than the play off game.

I suppose so.

From what I read and talk to though there's definitely a dislike for us.

I do think it's a little unfair. You don't go 14-2 in goals over 5 games by being only crap and cynical.

I do understand why they get that impression though when you put it like that.